Chapter 17: Rides Date

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: RIDES DATE

 

“RIDES!!! WOOHOO!!!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled as they walked through the ticket check counter. They’re all going to Universal Studio that day. Luckily, the place’s not packed with people because it wasn’t a peak season.

They split into groups decided by what rides they were going to ride. The adrenaline junkie ran to the roller coaster. There were Krystal, Amber, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun in the group. Since it’s claimed as the highest and scariest roller coaster in Asia, they were so excited about it as they’ve waited for the day to come pretty much long. Meanwhile, Chen and Luna went separate ways from them; they wanted to have a cute date only with each other.

Suho, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, and Lay went to the action stunt studio. Meanwhile, Sulli and Tao went to the Shrek Castle to watch 4D movies, and Kyungsoo alone went by himself to watch Madagascar – such a kid.

They didn’t need to queue since the rides were kinda empty. They went straight to the rides and took their place. Krystal sat beside Amber at the front, meanwhile Kai and Sehun sat behind them.

“Let’s have a bet! Whoever scream first, that loser has to treat us anything we want from the food stalls,” Sehun said excitedly before the ride started. He said the same thing to Chanyeol and Baekhyun who took a place behind them with a humiliating stare.

“Yah don’t talk much you snobbish . Give me your wallet now. You’re the gayest among us all,” Baekhyun grinned.

“Yah, shut up!” Sehun yelled at him while pouting. After they all laughed to the small bicker, the ride started. As expected by the rest, even before the ride went up, Sehun hands trembled; his palm got wet, his lips was wavering, and he couldn’t stop stomping his feet with his eyes closed. He tightened his hand to the seatbelt and started to mouth some prays. It could be seen that there were sweat all over his forehead, and his lips turned pale.

“Baekhyun-ah! Take this moron’s wallet now. He’s going to cry in the count of three!” Kai yelled without looking back. Right after he closed his mouth, the ride reached the peak of the track and slid down faster than they thought. Everybody didn’t hold back their scream and enjoyed the right even though it was beyond frightening. But it’s another story for Sehun. Sehun screamed second after the ride slid down and started to chant his mother’s name and he shrieked like a teenage girl. When his voice got louder and higher, it made the other’s fright turned into a loud lough.

“OMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OMONA OMO OMO OMO! OMMAAAAAAAA I’M GOING TO DIE HERE. OMMAAAA APPAAAA!!!” Sehun closed his eyes tighter and screamed like there’s no tomorrow. Kai tried to look at Sehun’s face and he couldn’t hold his laughter – he burst out in laugh that he even forgot to scream until the ride’s over.

Krystal could only laugh for few seconds before she went back screaming as the ride spun upside down. Her habit is to hold everyone’s hands beside her whenever she’s scared, especially when she rides a ride. There for, her right hand held on Amber’s hand tightly and it made Amber screamed from the pain.

The ride’s finally over. No wonder why it’s claimed as the highest in Asia – it’s really terrifying even for the adrelanie junkies. Once they got of the ride, Chanyeol took Sehun’s wallet immediately and Sehun did nothing but walked lifelessly.

When one place was filled with scream, tears and laugh, in another place Luna and Chen were so busy with each other. Chen bought her cotton candy and they went around and visited stores. Chen bought her everything she pointed at. They walked hand in hand and they laughed along their way. They looked so happy with each other.

The action stunt studio visitor keep going back to the studio because it was so cool. Satisfied with the stunt show, they went to try a mini roller coaster for kids. And yes, this group’s a coward.

Kyungsoo’s face seemed so happy watching the show of Madagascar. He clapped his hands along the show and it was so cute. After he’s done with the show, he joined the coward groups to the mini roller coaster ride.

Sulli and Tao went to the food stall nearby after the 4D show after they watched the movie. Then, they visited the Shrek store. They’re so excited buying stuffs then they continued to walk around the amusement park.

Krystal was looking around in front of the Revenge of The Mummy building. She’s thirsty after screaming so loud. Just when she spotted a drink stall, Kai handed him a bottle of water from her back.

“Here” he smiled.

“Gomawo! Whoa… I’m so thirsty. How did you know?” she said while grabbing the bottle and drank it immediately.

Amber’s watching them with disgusted look and Kai caught it. “Waeee~” Kai said and patted Amber’s head. “Nothing!” he pinched Kai’s stomach while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter