Chapter 16: Uninvited Person

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16: UNINVITED PERSON

 

“Sehun-ah~” Krystal slammed Sehun’s room door and found Sehun was lying down on his bed alone while playing PSP. “Wae?” Sehun asked sarcastically without looking at her.

Krystal threw her body beside him and lied down on his side. She’s annoyed that he didn’t even bother her presence so she distracted him by blocking the PSP screen.

“THAT WAS CLOSE!” Sehun got up and gave her a punch on her arms. Krystal just laughed at him and threw him a pillow in return. He smashed the pillow and reclined his body back to the bed and stared at the ceiling.

“I heard something from Kyungsoo last night and it brought me to this,” she pointed at her puffy eyes after she turned around to face him. Sehun just glanced at her and turned his eyes back to the ceiling again. “Pabo.”

“Yah!” Krystal punched his shoulder and he just chuckled in return.

“I know. I’ve heard everything from Kyungsoo. I even saw it myself. I saw Kai’s differences,” he said.

“Is it true? That he’s slowly changed?” Krystal got up and looked at him curiously.

Sehun shrugged his broad shoulder and sighed. “At least, I’ve never seen him cry for a girl. The last time I saw him cried was 4 years ago when he broke his shoulder after he fell from the tree. Gosh, he’s so gay for crying for a woman.”

“But no matter what, I decided to stick up to my stance,” she said it unsurely and it made Sehun widened his eyes. “You know I love him so much but I just can’t be with him,” she added.

He got up and turned around to face her with his legs crossed. “You mean you don’t want to go back with him? Whatever happens?”

“Whatever happens,” she said. “Maybe,” she added.

“What brought you to this? Are you serious?” Sehun asked her once again.

“I can’t let my self getting fooled by the same person again. I believe that someday there'll be someone who will treat me right and that’s not him,” Krystal tried to hold back her tears. “It can’t be him. I had given him two chances and he wasted it just like that.”

“No matter how bright he’s now or later in future, he’d always be a dark past for me,” she said with a bitter smile.

Without letting out any words, Sehun pulled her onto his embrace. She hugged him back tightly and she just let her tears burst out uncontrollably. This is the reason why Sehun stands on her back: to guard her, to be a wall for her to leaned on and to prevent her from breaking down.

He her hair and tightened his hug gently. “Soojung-ah, you don’t need to pretend. You don’t need to deny your own feelings.” he said. “If he makes

you happy and if you know that he’s your happiness then go for it, go with it. You can’t let the happiness absent longer from your life.”

Krystal cried in silence. She couldn’t even say a word. She buried her face into Sehun’s shoulder and sobbed silently.

“I know this isn’t a cry of relief. It’s a cry of fear. You’re unsure with your choice, aren’t you?” Sehun let go of the hug and held her on her shoulder. He looked at her in the eyes and he knew she was lying right away. She didn’t want to leave Kai. He knew that. Even an outsider could see that clearly in her eyes.

“But I thought I need to safe my self from being hurt again,” Krystal wiped his tears that kept bursting out and pouted.

“Love is courage. Love is always uncertain. Love is something you literally can’t predict. Sometimes, love even changes fate. All you can do about love is just to follow your heart. Ignore about what will happen next.”

“Love is about what happens today and what will you do for tomorrow. Don’t think further. Let it flow,” he added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter