Chapter 23: Gone In A Flash

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 23: GONE IN A FLASH

 

“Fany unnie!” Krystal ran over Tiffany who's sitting on a table in a restaurant near the window alone. Tiffany opened her arms to welcome her and hugged her, “How are you sweetie?” she asked in a sweet tone.

"Jjang!" Krystal raised her thumb up happily. She just went out with Kai and Yumi, how could she not be fine?

They met up at an Italian Restaurant nearby Tiffany’s apartment. Tifanny’s actually with his boyfriend, Nichkhun, but Nichkhun excused himself first because he didn’t want to interfere their business.

“Order some food. My treat,” Tiffany said as she threw Krystal her bright eye smile. You could tell just by seeing her smile that she’s the nicest person ever. Krystal has thought of her as a sister all along – they were so close with each other.

“Yeaaay!” Krystal cheered and she began to scan the food list on the menu. She was already full actually but the panna cotta they served there is something you’ll probably die for. There’s always an empty space on Krystal’s stomach for their signature panna cotta so she decided to order one.

“What happened with my sister?” she asked straightly to the point. She couldn’t lie that she’s worried about her sister because it sounds like something serious for her.

“Well…” Tiffany put down her phone and sighed. “Have you heard about this guy that Sica’s dying for?”

“I don’t know him in person but she told me the story. But don’t even know his name. She won’t tell until I meet him in person,” she said while shaking her head slowly.

“Thing is, long short story, Yuri falls for this guy too,” Tiffany paused before she continued. “Now Yuri’s dating him already. It took him only 10 days to get her.”

“MWO?!?!?!” Krystal yelled and it made everybody around them turned their head to their table but Krystal didn’t even care; all she care about was her sister. “Why don’t you tell her? Don’t you guys warn her?!” Krystal whispered loudly.

“We’ve told her,” Tifanny grabbed Krystal’s hand and sighed again. “We’re now split in two, Krys. It’s a long story. So, first of all….” before Tiffany even get to started her story, she saw someone entering the shop and her eyes broadened in sudden.

“Dong wook!” she covered with both hands. “How come we bump into him when I was going to talk about him?!”

Krystal turned around to see the entrance door and as if she was seeing something horrible, she made an “o” shape with . She saw Suho walking with the tall handsome charming figure beside him and they looked pretty much close. Well, they are really close you can tell.

“Hyung…” Krystal heard how Suho called him and she’s pretty much sure that it’s his brother he was talking about back then. But she wondered, why does Tiffany staring to the same direction as her too?

Luckily, they passed their table without noticing the girls. They sat in the other side of the place and they were back facing them. But the place it self is small, so their voice could be heard clearly.

“Eonnie, is that Dongwook?” Krystal whispered to Tifanny as slowly as she could to not get her voice heard by them.

Tifanny nodded her head. She didn’t know what to do. They need to leave now. Pronto.

*He cant be Suho’s brother……..* Krystal couldn’t stop stomping on her feet nervously. How could her best friend’s brother happen to be the one who cheat on her sister? She was just thinking about killing this Dongwook guy after all.

“Let’s pay and get out of here before they see us. I’ll treat you panna cotta another time, okay?” Tiffany immediately stood up and dragged her all the way to the cashier.

Krystal couldn’t get her mind straight. How come the jerk who dares to play with her sister’s heart happened to be Suho’s older brother? Her problem with Suho hadn’t even done yet. One problem is enough for her. But why now…?

Fany signed the bill and pulled Krystal out of the place in a flash. Luckily, they didn’t notice Tiffany and Krys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter