Chapter 12: To The Lagoon!

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: TO THE LAGOON!

 

Kai woke up earlier today. He was so excited that he couldn’t even sleep properly the night before. After he got ready, he didn’t forget to call the destination place once again to make sure everything’s set.

He sprayed his perfume all over his body. He wanted to smell extremely good that day. Then, he slipped his wallet on his pocket, grabbed his phone, slung his backpack in one arm and walked outside to the garage. He already told Suho the night before that he wanted to borrow one of his cars and Suho just let him. Actually, he wasn’t supposed to ask him first since it’s already common for them to just borrow each other’s everything without asking before but since it’s Suho’s family car, he felt like he needed at least tell him.

He grabbed the car key and warmed up the engine first. Then he went back inside to drink water because his throat was unknowingly dried from nervousness and grabbed some plain bread to stuff his stomach when actually his stomach’s already stuffed by butterflies. He looked at his watch and it’s 6:58AM already. Right at the moment, he could hear a sound of door cracking open from upstairs so he quickly ran to the garage.

Krystal went downstairs and went to the pantry first. She looked so beautiful today even if she didn’t put any make up on. She wore long loose black shirt and brown chino pants. She was so simple but yet she also looked like a Goddess.

Kai told her earlier to bring shirt and shorts, so she brought her backpack today. Kai also told her to bring sun block and toiletries so she thought maybe they’re going to Water Park, beach or something.

Krystal opened the fridge and grabbed an orange juice can first. She looked her self in the mirror once again before she went out to the garage. When she walked into the garage, she immediately noticed Kai who’s leaning in the car smiling at her.

“Ready to go?” Kai said as he opened the car’s door for her.

“Neee~” Krystal smiled and got into the car.

And the (more like a date) hangout started!

“Where are we going?” Krystal asked him about where they’re heading to but he just smiled and patted her shoulder. “I’m going to kidnapped you across the country.”

“Yah, that’s not even funny,” Krystal chuckled lightly and slapped his hands.

Both of them couldn’t think of anything better. To be able to have a quality time together, that meant a lot for them. They originally meant to go for a friendly hangout but this is not going to be a friend thing for sure.

Krystal really didn’t want to ruin anything by thinking negatively this time. She just wanted to have a great time with him just for that day – so did Kai. No other intention.

They talked and joked along the way. They got lost several times because it’s been a year since last time Kai drive in Singapore.

“What do you want for breakfast?” Kai asked while looking around. They’re on the street filled with restaurants rows.

“I want pancakes or crepes!” Krystal her lips while thinking of pancakes stacks and crepes layers.

“Yah, that’s not enough to fill your spacious stomach. Eat something heavier, like pasta or rice,” Kai refused her wish.

“But I want pancakessssssss~” she whined with a pout. By the time she pleaded like that, Kai swore everything was just like their old times

Kai couldn’t help himself but smile over her unbearable aegyo. Then he ended up agreeing to have pancakes for breakfast. “But you have to eat stacks of pancakes, you need to fill your stomach!” Kai said before he found an empty parking spot and parked the car.

They got off their car and walked to the pancake store. He opened the door for her and let her in first. He didn’t mean to impress her by acting all gentle; he did it from the bottom of his heart. That was the first time he ever treated her well.

“Double pancakes for her with caramelized banana, whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate sauce for topping, hot chocolate for the drink – don’t make it too hot and please separate the sugar, she’ll add it herself. Oreo and cream cheese crepes for me, and one ice chocolate please,” Kai ordered the food with a fluent English. He’s just so y when he speaks English. He also didn’t forget to order it just like the way Krystal likes it. He could know it even without her asking. Krystal couldn’t help but stare at him silently, and quickly turn her eyes to the menu after he finished ordering.

“Where are we going for God’s sake?” Krystal asked Kai for myriad times already s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter