Chapter 13: Giant Wheels

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: GIANT WHEELS

 

“For whatever’s sake we’re not getting back!” Krystal grabbed an apple from the fridge and slammed the door close. Sehun had been following her all around with the same annoying question and it annoyed the hell out of her. Krystal took a seat at the dining table then Sehun immediately sat beside her. “Okay okay. So where were you going?”

“We went to dolphin lagoon,” she suddenly beamed from being all pouty. “When we were dating, I told him I wanted to play with pink dolphin and he granted my wish,” Krystal bit the apple and munched it.

“Pink dolphin? Jung Soo Jung seriously?” Sehun asked her with a derp face. Krystal swallowed her apple and bit another more before she answered. “It’s a dolphin and it’s pink,” she swallowed the apple and drank the water.

“So what did you guys do?” Sehun grabbed her apple and took a bite. “Well, we had breakfast. We should go there once before we go back, the caramelized banana topping is seriously to die for. You’ll die there believe me,” she said exaggeratedly.

Sehun threw the apple back to her and spoke while munching the apple. “There must be something more than having breakfast.”

“Of course there was. We went to the lagoon and I saw pink dolphin and I’m happy and he’s happy and he asked me if I still remember what I said about meeting pink dolphin and I nearly burst out in tears because I was too happy and I’ve never felt happy ever since he left and I said thank you and we played with the dolphin and we had lots of fun and I said thank you again and he kept half of few of my derp photos and I was going to open the door anddd he hugged me,” the moment she finished the last sentence, Sehun’s sharp jaw dropped on the floor.

“But seriously, his hug’s just the same like your hug and the other boys’ hug,” Krystal smiled bitterly – silently hoping that it could be more than just a friendly hug. “But I somehow feel so grateful that he hugged me,” Krystal spinned her water bottle – smiling sourly. “You’re not going to judge me this time aren’t you?” Krystal gave Sehun a quipping smirk.

“After that day of our stupid argument, I realized that somehow it’s your life. You live it, you rule it,” Sehun her hair and smiled.

“No matter how much I don’t want you to be hurt again by him, it’s always your choice whether to step closer or to walk away, even as a friend or more than a friend” Sehun sighed before he continue, he didn’t believe he would reach the point where he would let her decide whatever she wants. “No matter what happens you know I’ll always have this back,” Sehun patted her back and pulled her onto his chat. They stayed in a warm hug before he ruffled her hair until her it became a total mess.

"Aigoo chingu-ya,” he let go of her then sprinted away before Krystal nag at him.

 

 

All of them were walking on Orchard road now. They decided to have lunch together and successfully dragged the lazy along with them to stroll around. They really had fun together – they were joking and talking about so many things. Krystal sat close to Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol. The beagles couldn’t stop teasing her about her and Kai. Krystal scolded them a lot; sometimes she would point her knife to their faces so that they’d shut their mouth.

They finished their lunch and split up. Some of them went shopping, some of them just walked around, some of them had coffee/ice cream, and the rest decided to have second round of eating.

Kris asked Amber to go with her and Krystal so Krystal wouldn’t sense something suspicious. Krystal realized she hadn’t talked even once with Kris since they got there. Krystal didn’t want anything strange happened between her and Kris so she tried to forget about the tense between them and agreed to go with him and Amber.

Kris tried his off to ease off the nervous tense. He tried to act normal when in fact his heart just couldn’t stop beating crazily. Thanks to his natural cool face, he didn’t show any sign of nervousness.

“Bread ice cream!!!” Krystal ran toward the cart with a slight jump and seeing her like that, he couldn’t resist her charm.

“Who wants ice cream?” Krystal asked Amber and Kris who’s walking behind her.

“What do you want?” Kris asked Krystal looking at the menu board. “Chocolate! Jjang!” Krystal raised her thumb up and beamed.

“2 chocolate and 1 mint please, thank you,” Kris said to the seller. As the old man made their order, Kris turned his head around to Amber and Krystal. “My treat.”

They continued to walk around the road. Amber talked a lot to ease down the awkward air in between them. Thanks to Amber’s big mouth, Krystal started to feel comfortable again being with Kris and Kris seemed like he’s starting to get his sense back. After half an hour of walked, Amber knew that's already the right time to go and started off their plan. It could be seen in Krystal’s reaction to Kris’s jokes or words that she started to forget the tense.

“Omo, I forgot to buy my mom’s stuffs,” Amber smacked her forehead with her hand palm. “You guys tell me where you guys at later, I will go for a while,” she said while waving her hand and ran away meanwhile Kris’s just looking at Amber with a dumbfounded face. She should've given him sign before she left so he could prepare. But Krystal seemed like she didn’t have any suspicion since she thought everything’s going back to normal.

It’s already 4.38PM and it’s already near the reservation time already. He continued to walk with her and just let her talked about things excitedly. But Kris couldn’t really hear any of her words because his mind was in somewhere else. He was so nervous and he didn’t know where should he begin.

“Krys,” he stopped his steps and held her wrist.

“Wae?” she asked – clueless.  

“So… Uh… Umm… I actually want to ask you to go to Singapore Flyer,” he said. “I really want to check out the scenery. They said it’s so pretty,” he added. “Will you go…” he hadn’t finished his sentence when someone’s yelled from behind them- making him cursed mentally.

“Krystal!! Kris!!!” Kai and Tao walked toward them and Kris’s face immediately turned red in anger. Krystal waved at them excitedly, of course she’s excited to meet Kai.

“Kris! Look! I just bought new boots isn’t it nice?” Tao showed off his new Gucci boots to Krystal and Kris. “Whatever,” Kris said sarcastically and rolled his eyes, but for Tao who had known him too well, it’s just another way of him saying ‘that matches you’ so he just grinned widely.

Kai looked at both of them suspiciously – slightly feeling sour from seeing them together. “Are we in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter