Sneak Peek + Sequel's Link

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Break time's here. Kai closed his book and went out of his class to go to Krystal class. On his way, Kai saw a familiar back on the hallway. Her brown hair that look like a beautiful wave on summer days, her skinny yet shaped body that fit perfectly on his arms, her white glowing skin just like a sunbeam her cute voice that echoed through his head every day and night; just seeing her from behind, he knew it’s her.

She’s talking with her classmate, Minah and Hayoung. Kai gave both of them a sign to not tell Krystal that he’s coming from her behind. There he was now – standing behind her. He’s listening to her voice that was gladly blabbering about the pink dolphin story to her friends excitedly.

“And the pink dolphin is just so cute!!!” she clenched her fists and stomped her feet due to her over excitement. Kai clenched his teeth for adoring her cuteness silently from behind as he shook his head while giggling inaudibly.

“Do you want a hug first or a kiss first?” Kai finally said a word after minutes of watching her silently from her back. He shoved his palm to his pocket and stared at her dearly.

Krystal turned around to see the source of the voice. Her face beamed suddenly and she's just like morning sunshine to Kai. “Kiss!” she immediately tiptoed and leaned toward him to offer her cheek. He planted a kiss on her cheek and circled his arms around her tiny waist.

“Gomawo~” Krystal tilted her head cutely and hugged him back.

“Aigoo. What are we now here?” Minah teased both of them out of jealousy.

“Get a room please, or you can just use this hallway and tell everybody to get off,” Hayoung grinned at them and they walked away leaving the lovebirds on their nest.

“Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter