Chapter 20: Invisible

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: INVISIBLE

 

Sehun went to the bed to see what Krystal threw. He felt like seeing Krystal throwing something before she ran out at the speed of light. He found Kai’s phone lying there and he also found Hyeri's chat. He didn’t read the conversations first and he just rushed outside to find Kai. Sehun went out the room and searched for Kai in every place. Finally, he found Kai on the pool talking with Xiumin and Chanyeol.

“Yah Kim Jongin!” he approached Kai who’s looking confusedly to him and walked in a really fast pace. “Come here!” Sehun grabbed Kai’s hair and dragged him to the terrace.

“Wae???” Kai let go of Sehun’s hand and he ruffled his hair.

“I told you to back off and done with Hyeri, didn’t I?” Sehun whispered loudly. "Aish this kid. I really need to show you some sense," Sehun scolded him and gave him a smack in his head.

“Yah! I did! ” Kai countered him with a clueless face.

“Then what’s with that chat you had with Hyeri? She just sent you another chat just now,” he said.

Kai’s face immediately turned to horror from being all clueless. “Don’t tell me it went in when Krystal was holding my phone.”

“Oh Sehun, I’m a dead meat. You know how much she over thinks about something.”

“That’s why I came search for you idiot,” Sehun closed his eyes in despair and once again smacked his head.

It was already past midnight and Kris and Krystal arrived back to the mansion. Everybody’s asleep already but Sehun and Kai were in the living room waiting for them to come. Kai couldn’t stay still for four hours. He shook his legs, bit his lips – he just couldn't stay still. He turned his head when he heard giggles from the garage and stood up to wait for Krystal’s figure to come in.

Krystal spotted them on the living room after Kris left her to his room. “Soojung-ah!” Kai shouted her name but his body stayed still.

“Mwo?” Krystal looked at him and her tone was rather cold.

Sehun stood up and walked toward her. “You okay?” Sehun asked her carefully as he her hair. Sehun had already imagined her crying to the top of her lung. He thought she must’ve been hurt and she must be misunderstood about all of this.

“I’m fine,” Krystal answered him. “I just went out with Kris to Clarke Quay. You wouldn’t believe what I’ve just rode Sehun-ah!” she said excitedly and started telling her story about her playing Gmax Bungee at the Clarkey Quay.

“That was so fun!” Krystal ended her story with excitement and a light slap on Sehun’s arms. Sehun gulped his saliva; he’s in the midst of a relief that she was fine but he didn’t know she’d be this fine. He felt something weird. She must’ve been crying in her room now but she's here laughing. What happened to her?

Kai only gave her a blank stare. He couldn’t accept the fact that she just had some kind of date with Kris after what she just read. But he's somehow relieved that she's fine. Her happiness's all that matters for him now.

Kai felt something burnt down his chest. He couldn’t stand the fact that she just went out with Kris. Sehun could only look at him. If she’s fine about him and Hyeri then what’s the need to explain the misunderstanding?

“Hoam…” Krystal yawned. “I’m going to sleep now. Night!” she patted both of their shoulders and ran upstairs.

“Let’s sleep. I’ll talk to her tomorrow morning. Something’s not right. It’s just not her,” Sehun stood up and waited for Kai to stand up.

“No. I’ll take care of it by my self,” Kai stood up and walked passed Sehun. Kai smacked his hands to the wall really hard and slammed the room’s door. Sehun just looked at him – pitying him. He knew Krystal so well. She went crazy whenever she misunderstood something and there’s no way she would get over something that easily.

It’s either she’s hiding it, or she’s lying to herself that she’s feeling it.

 

 

“It wasn’t so bad last night,” Krystal said as she pread strawberry Jam to her bread. She was in the dining table with Sehun having their fast brunch.

“You sure you’re okay?” Sehun asked before he spooned the fruit loops into his mouth.

“Yes of course. Kris made me feel better after all. Well, his intention is pure. He wanted to make me happy. Amber told me that,” Sehun swore looked like she’s got poisoned or something. She said non-sense things that are totally not like her.

“You must be lying,” Sehun just spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter