Chapter 27: Will You?

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 27: WILL YOU?

 

Jessica opened her eyes weakly and she could immediately feel pain stinging all over her body. She didn't even remember clearly about where she was and why did she feel so dizzy. She was taking some times to take in the whole surrounding when suddenly she saw someone on the corner of her eyes.

“Oh, you’re awake?” Dongwook turned around to her when he heard her hiss and smirked at her. He squatted in front of Jessica whose arms were tied up to the pillar. She struggled to let go of her hand but there’s no use since he tied her up tightly.

“Not so fast, young lady,” he said as he hit her head to the wall mercilessly. He continued to hit her head to the wall, kicked her abusively, spitted on her, pulled her hair, slapped her repeatedly, and much more. He’s doing anything Jessica did to Chorong back then.

“This one is from Chorong,” he hit her head against her wall all over again and this time, Jessica’s skull couldn’t take it any longer. She could feel something warm flowing down her head and she just closed her eyes in pain. She screamed to the top of her lung but no one heard her; he also didn’t care about her.

“It hurts, isn’t it? You’re now feeling what Chorong feel,” he smirked at her and stood up to walk toward the kitchen.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Jessica yelled at him desperately but he didn’t turn around to answer her. She’s crying and wailing but Dongwook only laughed at her.

“Let me go… Please let me go… How do you know her? How do you know I bullied her back then? ” Jessica could only cry. Her hand is tied up tight so there’s no way she could move her hand. She tried to hold back the pain but it was too much. She really wanted him to just kill her in one shot then she would feel no pain at all.

“YAH!” Dongwook slapped her cheek and glared at her. “Cry all you want! It wont bring my Chorong back,” Dongwook spitted out and kicked her uncontrollably as if she’s an animal to play with.

For an hour long, Dongwook physically abused her without caring about her wails. She’s bleeding all over her body – bruises and scars were scattered all over her. Jessica could only cry and yelled from the pain.

“Just kill me in one shot just don’t do this to me…” Jessica begged him hopelessly that her voice was almost inaudible.

“It’s about time I’m going to kill you. Nice time, Jung Sooyeon,” he said as he poured a glass of fluid into . Dongwook sealed so Jessica couldn’t spit it out. Jessica just closed her eyes and gulped at the fluid. She knew she’d be dead in a second and seconds after that, Jessica started to strain – she’s dying.

“Take your time dying here. I will just leave you just like you leave Chorong until she died,” Dongwook stood up and watche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter