Chapter 18: Speaking Of The Sibling...

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: SPEAKING OF THE SIBLING...

 

“Junmyeon-ah, you don’t have any thoughts of getting back, do you?”

“Hyung!!!”

“How are you? I’m back from the US. I transferred here now.”

“Really?! Where are you transferring to?!”

“University of Korea of course. I’m not only handsome; I’m also smart as hell. It’s in our blood, remember?”

“You always one step ahead of me. I know that.”

“Don’t lower your head like that. Kims never lower their heads.”

“You’re Lee now by the way – you’re no longer Kim.”

“I still consider my self as Kim Dong Wook for your information.”

“Hyung, I’m with my friends now. I’ll be back on Tuesday. I’m hanging up now. See you hyung!”

“Arasseo. Tell the maids there I said hi. Oh, and don’t forget to bring me something, Joon Money!”

“Arasseo hyung. Annyeong!”

Suho hung up the call and went back to Krystal and Luhan who were standing not too afar from him. “That was my brother, he came back to town,” Suho told Krystal and Luhan who stared confusedly at his happy face.

“Wow, five years of friendship and four years staying under the same ceiling, I never knew you had a brother,” Luhan said in disbelieve.

“My parents divorced when I was 3 years old. My brother went to live abroad with my mom in States. And now my mom's married again,” Suho sipped his coke and continued, “Of course you didn’t know him.”

“Besides, I don’t want to talk about my mother. I’m not even close to her. You know that right,” Suho explained and Luhan just nodded understandingly. He knew Suho grew up alone with his father’s strictness and wealth. That was the reason why he moved together with the boys so that he wouldn’t feel lonely anymore.

“But I’m so close with my brother even though we barely contact each other,” he continued. “And I even don’t know he’s moving here now. Even my dad didn’t tell me,” he giggled amusedly.

“Is that what you called close?” Krystal asked.

“Enough with my family drama. Let’s start shopping!” Suho said excitedly and slung his arms on each shoulders.

The three of them went to Vivo City today. They already spent 4 days there –  that means they only had three days left. Krystal hadn’t bought anything for her mom and her sister.

She was about to go by herself since everybody wanted to laze around this afternoon and go out later at night. Krystal ordered a taxi by herself at first and when the taxi came, the one who was told about it from the maid is Suho. Of course Suho wouldn’t let her go by herself. He paid the cancelation payment and went to Krystal room to tell that he wanted to buy clothes so she could go with him when actually he didn't. He just lied so Krystal would agree with him.

Suho asked Luhan to go with them. Luhan was the only person who knew about Suho’s feelings for Krystal. So he just simply agreed to help his friend.

“I think I’ll go separate ways from you guys. You’ll be tired following me,” Krystal said.

“No! No! Uhm, we’ll go with you first!” Suho insisted. Krystal went silent for seconds and agreed with him. “Okay then” she shrugged.

She’s basically a simple girl. She wrapped the shopping spree only within 30 minutes. She bought clothes for Jessica and a purse for her mother. When she was busy picking clothes for her sister, Suho excused himself and tell Luhan to stay with her.

“Suho-ah, where you at?” Luhan said right after Suho picked up the call. Instead of getting information of Suho’s current position, Luhan just nodded to himself as if he was listening to an order or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter