Chapter 21: The Urge

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: THE URGE

 

Kai, Krystal, and the others went back to Seoul from their short getaway. They arrived at Incheon Airport in the morning and split up their ways from there. Sehun was the one who dropped Krystal home since her mother asked him to drop her home. Krystal felt so tired and quickly took a shower before she went to hibernate.

“MY BABY JUNGGG!” Krystal could feel her body being squeezed into dough hardly. She opened her eyes in pain and quickly shot up only to scold her only sister. Yes she missed her too but she hated it when her sleep got bothered. “Eonnie! It hurts!”

Krystal might scold her but Jessica just thought of it as a passing breeze. “When did you arrive? You should’ve told me! I could pick you up at the airport if I knew,” she said as she placed her purse on the bed.

“It’s okay. I have Sehun to send me home,” she answered calmly.

“Yah. Look at you. I told you long time ago didn’t I? Just date him Soojung-ah. He’s cute and he cares about you a lot,” Jessica blurted out and Krystal immediately slapped her shoulder. “Aw!” Jessica yelped in pain.

“So I heard you left mom a lot of times for a date,” Krystal suddenly cut her wailing while drinking water. Her mother called her several times when she’s there only to tell her that she’s alone because Jessica left her for a date with a guy she wouldn’t want to tell.

Jessica’s eyes suddenly sparkled in excitement. She wanted to tell her right away but first thing first, she got to tidy up. “Wait until I tell you how wonderful my life has been this past week. I’m going to clean up first. Don’t fall asleep!”

Krystal just shook her head as she watched Jessica ran out of her room. She reached for her phone beside her and started looking through the screen. There were four Kakao Talk notifications

Luna: Chen kissed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omo omo omo please pick up my phone!!!

Krystal laughed when she saw Luna’s message. She then realized that those 24 missed-calls in her phone were all coming from Luna.

Kris: Sorry I couldn’t drop you home. I’m at this boring company gathering. Save me!

Krystal chuckled lightly at Kris’s message. It’s so typical of a chairman son, she thought.

Kai: Jungie! Home already? I wonder if you arrived safe and sound

Reading his message, Krystal’s cheek burned red immediately. It’s those feelings that only Kai could offer intimidated her in a flash. She let herself enjoyed it for a moment then she swiped to the next message.

Tiffany: Krys, I need to meet you soon as you get here. This is urgent. I wonder if you could help us. It’s your sister. Don’t say anything about this to her okay?

 “Urgent? Sica? Why?*

 

    “Im Yumi!!!” Krystal walked into the stores with bags all over her hands and squatted to welcome Yumi on her arms. Yumi ran out of the staff’s room in a flash and she jumped into Krystal’s arms immediately.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t come here for a week honey,” Krystal ruffled her hair and planted a kiss on her head.

“It’s okay eonnie!” she said gleefully. Yumi looked so happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter