Chapter 11: Great Plan

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: GREAT PLAN

 

It was already night – time really went so fast on their first day. Some of them were out for dinner while some of them stayed at the mansion.

Kai was in the kitchen eating tacos Tao bought earlier when she saw Sulli went down the stairs. “Sull!” Kai jumped off the chair leaving his food and ran towards her. “Wae wae wae?” Sulli dazed in confusion. Kai grabbed her wrist then he dragged her around the house. He searched for a quite place where people barely visit. They ended up sitting at the guest room far from the living room where people roamed around.

“Yah Kim Jongin! Let go of my hand!” she pulled her wrist and threw her self on the couch.

“I want to ask you something,” Kai asked. Sulli could read the situation in seconds and asked him immediately without asking. “Krystal?” she looked at him with a teasing look.

“Who else. But how do you know?” Kai was pretty shocked by Sulli’s guess. “Who else?” she threw the same respond to Kai as she leaned back and crossed her arms sassily.

“I need to know your thoughts about us… Like, if we’re getting back and something like that,” Kai collected his brave to ask this to Sulli even though he already knew the answer.

“I don’t want to be a judgmental here. Yes I hate you for hurting her that much, but if you really want to be with her then be with her. But first, make sure you’re not just playing with her heart this time. Don’t ever you dare playing with her heart again or else you’ll end up as dead meat in my own hands. If you’re doubting than you better find someone else,” Sulli answered calmly.

“But I’m not playing with my feelings now. I realized I really love her. I’ve never been like this before. I’m miserable without her,” Kai answered with a low voice. He seemed so sad to realize how screwed up he was.

“Look. You seriously wouldn’t want to know how is it feels like to walk in her shoes. Are you being like this because your recent break up with Hyeri? I heard she ditched you,” she said.

“It has nothing to do with Hyeri. I realized everything by my self. I’m not turning back to her because I wanted to replace Hyeri with her. It’s not her replacing Hyeri – it’s Krystal that never been replaced by anybody I ever dated.”

“You really love her that much don’t you? Gosh Kim Jongin, where have you been all this time?” she countered surely. She could look through Kai’s eyes that he’s not lying this time though. His eyes were sincere.

“Am I too late now? Does she still love me?” Kai asked Sulli, he really hoped to hear something good from her.

“I don’t know. She never talked about you,” Sulli lied to him. There’s no way she’s saying that her friend is falling to the bottom of the world up until now.

“I guess I know the answer already” Kai lowered his head. He really wanted to cry. He’s never been this vulnerable in his whole life. “I really want her back. Are you going to support me?

“I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter