Chapter 28: Beautiful Nod

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 28: BEAUTIFUL NOD

 

Krystal was at the dining table enjoying her mushroom quiche and caramel latte for breakfast. It’s already eight days after Jessica’s incident and everything already went back to normal. Jessica is such a crackerjack. The doctor predicted her to recover in two weeks for the least but she maintained to heal only in a week. She’s now sitting with Krystal eating her breakfast before she goes to campus like nothing happened.

“Eat faster Soojung-ah. I have class in an hour!” Jessica started to panic and began to scold. She had finished her breakfast and now doing a little touch. “Yah bbali!!”

“Who said I’m going with you today? I’m not going with you,” Krystal threw her an are-you-serious-you-were-the-person-who’re-in-comma-a-week-ago because for a person who’d just recover, she blabbered too much. Plus, she’s already able to around. Jessica then scolded her as she hurriedly packed her make up back to its pouch and ran to the car.

Krystal kept munching on her quiche while watching TV until she heard her mom talking to someone on the door. She beamed immediately as she grabbed her bag, rinsed and ran outside to the entrance door.

Her mom’s already not at the door when she reached there; her mother could hear Krystal's steps so she went to her room because she didn’t want to interfere her daughter’s lovey dovey times.

“Namchin-ah!!!” Krystal yelled happily when she saw him leaning on the wall at the entrance. He smiled at her and gave her a brief hug before he intertwined her hand.

---

“Let’s go. We’re running late,” Kris held her hand and dragged her to the car.

---

Krystal arrived at school 15 minutes before the bell rang. She went out of the car and her boyfriend held her hands to walked hand in hand to the school. It's been days but they're still drawing attention for the other students. The girl is so beautiful inside and outside, and the boy is a perfect creature they could never get to resist. The sight of them walking together is just too beautiful to be seen. He tucked his fingers through hers and a shy smile could be seen through his perfect face. He is happy with her.

Sehun saw both of them from behind and he sighed in relieve. There’s no force on his relieved smile – he’s smiling because he’s happy and of course it’s only for one reason: seeing Krystal happy.

He ran toward them and shocked them from behind. He put both his arms on both shoulder and slipped into the middle of them.

“Yah Oh Sehun!” Krystal scolded him right away and he just giggled devilishly.

“Yah. How can you stand dating this mean girl over here?” Sehun asked the guy in a mocking tone.

“Because I love her?” he pretended like he’s not assured of his answers and Sehun immediately acted like he’s going to vomit from the cheesiness.

Krystal suddenly stepped backward and pinched both ears from the back. “One more word or I’ll get these flower boys hair cut. Arasso?” she scolded them at they hurriedly agreed to her words.

Krystal pushed the two brats into the building. When they entered the building, Sehun went separate ways from them because his class is on the first floor.

“I’ll walk you to your class first,” he ruffled Krystal hair and slung his arms around Krystal’s shoulder. He kept on planting kiss to Krystal’s head once in a while. He couldn’t believe she’s with him now. He felt like he didn’t want to let go of his arms off her so he really didn’t.

“Kris!!!” Krystal immediately yelled across the hallway and beamed when she saw the girl walking beside the guy she’s calling. “Sulli-ah!!!”

Krystal ran toward them leaving Kai behind. Kai just stared into her in admiration in his place. She’s so cute, adorable, and humble – she’s everything nice you could ever expect from a person. She’s such a happy-go -lucky person to him. She’s beautiful, her heart’s pure – she is his lucky charm. Her imperfection even turned into perfection in his eyes.

He started to run lightly to catch his one and only girlfriend’s step. “Jung Soo Jung, slow down! You might get hurt!”

Krystal threw her self to Kris and Sulli’s embrace and hugged them tightly. “I’m so happy that you guys finally made it!!!” Krystal squeezed them into her arms and squealed.  

“I’m so happy,” Sulli whispered to Krystal’s ear and she closed her eyes tightly. There’s a priceless smile on her face telling that she’s never been this happy before.

“You went out earlier this morning, didn’t you? I went at around 6AM and I didn’t see you in your room,” Kai said to Kris.

“You know this kid over here live far away from our place. I need to pick her up,” he said as he tapped Sulli's head lightly in a loving way.

“I know,” Kai chuckled and tapped Kris’s shoulder with a proud smile. “I’m still glad that you finally made it with her.”

The bell finally rang and the couples split up different ways. Kai slung his arm back to her and walked with her to her class. When they almost reached her class, Krystal immediately ran t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter