Chapter 10: Merlion

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: MERLION

 

The school gave their students 2 weeks break to all seniors before they start intensive months. Intensive months are months where they would study hours longer than the usual. School normally finished at 2, but during intensive months they’d finish at 5. No more extra curricular, no more activity like school event’s meetings or student council monthly meetings – it’s all about study. Therefore, they’re all given 2 weeks break before it starts to freshen up their minds.

EXO planned a vacation to Singapore. Krystal, Luna, Amber, Sulli also joined them along. They expect so much in this vacation. Especially Kai, Kris and Suho. Meanwhile Krystal was left all clueless.

They gathered at Incheon Airport and successfully caught so many eyes since they’re simply bunch of good-looking kids. People thought they were idols or something.

They arrived there at night and headed straight to Suho’s mansion. Suho’s the wealthiest out of all; he had a spacious mansion in Singapore. The mansion has 6 bedrooms. It has its own pool. It was so luxurious. They’ve been here so many times, yet they always wanted to go back.

The girls were split in two. Krystal with Amber, Luna with Sulli and they each got their own room. Suho, Kris, Luhan were in the same room. Sehun with Kai and Kyungsoo shared one room. Chanyeol’s with Baekhyun and Chen – this room is probably going to explode any time soon since the loud mouths were staying on the same room. Meanwhile Xiumin, Lay and Tao shared the same room.

They were all hungry and they headed to have dinner at a restaurant nearby. They were blended in one; they had so much fun together. After the dinner, they went back to the mansion. Due to their excitement, some of them couldn’t fall asleep. Kai, Sehun, Tao, Luhan, and Chanyeol were in the living room watching TV while having nachos. Krystal and Sulli were sitting in the bar talking about stuffs while having snack while the rest already went to sleep since it’s already 2:34AM in dawn.

Sulli went to her room first, her eyes were already heavy and screamed for sleep meanwhile Krystal decided to join the boys in the living room to watch TV together because watching TV alone in her room would be deadly boring. Chanyeol ended up sleeping on the couch followed by Sehun and Tao while Luhan already went to his room 15 minutes before.

It was only Kai and Krystal left. Their eyes might stare at the TV but their minds were in somewhere else. Both heart thumped so fast. Kai collected his guts altogether and started the conversation first.

“Why don’t you go to sleep?” he said while looking at her. *She’s so pretty even when she’s on plain white shirt and pajamas pants* Kai muttered in his mind. He couldn’t stop staring at her and it made Krystal’s heart pumped even faster.

“I can’t sleep. I slept too much on the plane,” Krystal answered it coolly. “I’m going to go to the pool,” Krystal said as she stood up and walked toward the back

The mansion had a large pool and it’s so well decorated – it was so pretty with lights and fountains at night. She sat on the beach chair while staring at the stars. She was so peaceful in her mind until a loud voice suddenly appeared from behind.

“Whua!” Kai sneaked from her back and shocked her. He laughed out loud when he saw Krystal’s terrified face and he took a sit on the beach chair beside Krystal’s.

“Why on earth should you do that???” Krystal punched Kai’s shoulder but he’s still laughing. “Your face,” he laughed while pointing her face, “It’s so funny!”

“You’re so annoying, Kim Jongin” she gave him a dead glare and turned her head back to the stars.

“The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter