Chapter 24: Perfect Trap

The Journey of Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 24: PERFECT TRAP

 

School is finally over for the day. The first day of intensive months was already insane considering that they would have to stay through for another two months. They didn’t know if they’re going to survive and what all the students know is that they feel like banging their heads to the walls.

Krystal walked toward the library alone after class. Suho told her to meet him there because he needed to talk something about the prom venue with her. Krystal was in charged to settle on all the financial stuffs for the prom so she thought he would be talking about the budget since they wanted to change the venue from a hotel ballroom to a yacht.

Without her knowing, Suho also told Luhan to bring Kai and Kyungsoo to have this sudden prom night meeting in the same place. He said he wanted to talk about properties since Kyungsoo, Kai, and Luhan is working in property section so they agreed to be there. He said to be there 15 minutes after the bell, meanwhile he said to Krystal to be there just 10 minutes after the bell.

Krystal sat on the bench in front of the library. The hall was already empty and there’s no people hanging around the library; they had been there all day trying to find answers to their sheets and they didn’t want an hour additional.

She’s waiting alone with her phone and decided to check her SNS updates while she waited for him. Suddenly, a hand landed on her shoulder and surprised her. “WHOA!”

She turned around and she saw Suho standing behind her while chuckling lightly. “Kkamjagiya!” Krystal her chest from the shock and hissed. Suho just laughed at her and sat beside her; probably ignoring that she was annoyed. Then, he immediately started talking about the budget with Krystal for an alibi to make her drowned into the conversation.

The bench they were sitting on is on the corner of the hallway. Krystal’s back was facing the hallway, so the one who could see the hallway behind her was Suho since he was sitting to her direction. They were talking about the prom venue when Suho suddenly grabbed her hand and pressed his lips against her. Krystal froze at first – totally taken aback from what happened – and it took her seconds to let go of him and ran to the other hallway without saying anything to him.

Luhan, Kyungsoo and Kai stood on their spot in the hallway; witnessing everything happened with their bare eyes. The moment Suho kissed Krystal, Kai turned his back and walked away. Seconds after Kai walked away, Krystal pushed Suho away and ran to the other hallway on the right without paying attention to her surrounding.

Krystal walked in a really fast pace. She just couldn’t say anything about what Suho did to her. She knew everything happened in there, and that’s really not good. She regretted not slapping Suho before she ran away.

Suho looked at Kyungsoo and Luhan with a shock face, he pretended like he didn’t see them there when actually, everything’s under his plan – the appointment and the kiss accident.

Suho walked toward Luhan and Kyungsoo with his head lowered. “Sorry about what you’ve just seen. I really don’t mean it,” he then walked away from them leaving Luhan and Kyungsoo with their jaw dropped. Seeing who’s the person standing beside them awhile ago, they knew something big would happen in their apartment sooner.

 

 

“YOU SON OF A ! WHY’D YOU KISS HER?!!!” Kai yelled uncontrollably and he gave Suho another hard punch on his face. That night, EXO’s apartment turned into chaos. The other members tried to separate them apart but Kai just lost his control that his energy could even beat four pair of hands holding at him at the time.

“You’re not even his boyfriend! Why should you be mad at me for kissing her?” Suho smirked at him while holding back the pain that stung on his cheeks. For him, it was really nothing – the pain he’s feeling now worth the feeling of watching Kai and Krystal parted away. Kai’s giving him no mercy as he flew another punch for him right after Suho finished his words. It’s like everything Suho was saying, Kai would reply it with punches here and there.

“ENOUGH!” Xiumin couldn’t stand it any longer. He pulled Suho away to his room and left Kai who was still yelling in anger with the other boys.

“DON’T YOU EVEN DARE LANDED YOUR HANDS AGAIN ON HER YOU !” Kai yelled as he tried to break free from the arms holding him.

“ KIM JONGIN, FOR WHATEVER’S SAKE STOP!” Sehun suddenly stood up and gave him a punch on his face. “You real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter