Sleepwalking

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvSoHAcxxos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun is already setting and you looked at the clock ticking. It's finally time to close the cafeteria. You glanced back at Gongchan who is busy wiping the tables until they were squeaky clean. You waved at him to catch his attention. You pointed to the clock and he understood immediately that it's time to close the cafeteria.

You locked the door while Gongchan waited behind you. You double checked if the doors were locked and then motioned for Gongchan to take a step first.

He walked ahead of you and you walked briskly behind him to catch up.

"Yah wait for me." you panted.

He stopped on his tracks and twirled his heel to face you. He held out his hand and you just looked at him, feeling confused.

"Hold my hand." he showed you his teeth.

"Why should I?" you narrowed your big and round eyes.

"So that you will be walking on the same pace as me." he explained.

You reluctantly grabbed his hand and he interlocked his fingers with yours. Your hands started sweating profusely since you were not used to the skinship. When he realized that your palms were sweating, he flashed you a bright smile and placed his hands in his pocket. With your fingers still interlaced with his.

You retreated your hand back and took a step back from him. "It feels uncomfortable.".

He messed up your hair and pinched your cheeks lightly. "I understand." he fastened his pace so that he would be a few centimeters away from you. You made sure that there was a huge gap in between the two of you.

The two of you finally arrived at the doorstep. You darted to the washroom to wash up since you were extremely exhausted and you want to go to bed early. You patted your face dry and walked out of the washroom.

Gongchan was standing outside, waiting patiently for his turn to use the washroom.

You casually waved at him and tiptoed to the couch since Zico was already asleep. You laid the blanket neatly on the couch and dived into it. Gongchan softened when he saw your sleeping figure nestled inside the blanket. He advanced towards it silently and gazed at you.

"Good night." he said in a hushed tone and he strolled into his bedroom afterwards. He switched off all the lights and went to sleep.

The next morning, you woke up finding yourself waking up in an unfamiliar room. You racked your brains to recollect all your memories but you can't remember anything that happened while you were sleeping. The truth is that you were sleepwalking last night and you accidentally opened the door into a dim room.

You accidentally entered Gongchan's room last night and even slept beside him. His arms were wrapped around your waist when you lifted your eyelids. You pushed it away but it kept on coming back to you.

You didn't want to wake him up since you were too embarrassed about your sleeping habit. You let the air enter through your clenched teeth, then you lifted his arm off your waist and tossed it to his side. After that nerve-racking moment, you dashed out of the room and calmed yourself down.

"That was scary." you puffed.

"Did you sleep in his room last night?" Zico saw you exit Gongchan's bedroom.

"No." you denied while flailing your arms.

"I just checked if he's already awake." you made up a lousy excuse and darted to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Gongchan realized that the 'pillow' he was hugging is gone. He used his sense of touch to look for it but couldn't find it. In the end, he just got up and staggered to the kitchen to look at what you were cooking.

"Did you sleep well last night?" he greeted you with a smile.

"Y-yes." you stuttered.

"The pillow I was hugging was so soft and warm." he said gleefully.