Searching for Zico

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Rho87plEA&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take me to Zico. I want to talk to him." you requested.

"I don't even know where he is right now.".

"Help me look for him." you tugged on his shirt and begged on your knees.

"Okay." he muttered.

The two of you searched for Zico and surveyed every corner and rooms that you walk pass.

"Can you check if he's inside that room?" you pleaded.

"Wait here." he gestured for you to stop on your tracks and he slowly entered the dark room.

He used his eyes to scan the whole room but Zico wasn't inside.

"Is he there?" you stood on your toes and tried to take a look since Gongchan was blocking your view.

He shook his head in disappointment.

"Where could he have been." you spun your neck around and desperately looked for him.

"Zico!" you called out.

The group of girls sashayed pass you and they shot you a death glare.

Gongchan stopped you by grabbing your shoulder and covering your mouth with his free hand.

"Keep quiet. Don't mention his name" he agonized.

"But why?" you blubbered while tears streamed down your flushed cheeks.

"I can't tell you or else you might get hurt again." he hung his head low and rested his tired hands on both your shoulders.

They had an evil smirk on their faces.

You slouched down so that you can get a better view of his face. You used your forefinger to lift up his chin.

"Please tell me." you pleaded.

They raised one of their eyebrows. Gongchan glanced at them and nodded.

"I'm sorry I can't.".

The group of girls then sashayed away afterwards since they weren't interested in your conversation with Gongchan anymore.

"Fine. I'll just go find out myself." you shrugged.

Gongchan held you back by grabbing your wrist when you were about to saunter away.

"Do you really like Zico that much?" he narrowed his eyes.

You nodded proudly.

"I love Zico." you admitted.

"Oh is that so." he was at loss for words.

"Why did you ask?" you eyed him.

"It's just that I really really...You know what forget it. I'm not brave enough to tell you personally."

"I really need to go look for Zico now. Bye!" you dashed to the nearest classroom and checked if Zico is there.

After that, you went to another area. Gongchan's eyes were still following you.

"When will you ever realize that I have feelings for you." he mumbled.