Injured

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ncesWWsoZc&feature=BFa&list=ULdaFu6FgXW3E&lf=mfu_in_order

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, you woke up early the next day to prepare breakfast and you also did the laundry for the two boys. You waited patiently for them to wake up. While waiting, you decided to clean the rest of the house. You took out a piece of cloth and started wiping the windows and the furnitures.

Then, you swept and mopped the floor. After cleaning the rest of the house, you took a bath and changed into your school uniform. By the time you were finished getting ready for school, you realized that they were still fast asleep.

Frustrated, you stomped into Zico's room first and shook him violently. He woke up from his dreams and reluctantly opened his eyes.

"Wake up. You will be late for school." you whined.

"Fine." he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Breakfast is on the table." your voice echoed as you walked out of his room.

You tiptoed into Gongchan's room. You were captivated by his angelic sleeping face. He was smiling in his sleep and it seems like he's dreaming about something.

"Gongchan wake up." you said in a soothing voice while gently shaking him.

He turned to your side while gently lifting his eyelids.

"Good morning." he beamed at you.

"Wake up. You will be late for school." you patted his head.

"Okay." he sat up and blinked his eyes continuously.

"I'm leaving first." you bid goodbye and closed the door to his room.

You threw the keys into your bag and you dashed out of the house. When you were about to enter the school gate. A group of girls blocked your path.

"Excuse me." you said timidly and took a step back.

"Don't you dare touch Zico Oppa again!" one of them screamed into your ear.

You clamped your hands over your ears and slouched to hide your face. A crowd started forming around you and soon they were ganging up on you.

Most of them are girls, so they took a step towards you and attacked you with harsh words.

"Stop!" you defended yourself.

Agitated, they started to become violent. Some of them gave you tight slaps while the others were kicking you. You were pinned to the ground and was groaning in pain.

The grimace on your face shows that you were in a lot of pain. Nobody came to your rescue and you were left lying on the cold floor motionlessly.

You closed your eyes tightly, hoping that the pain would fade away. But it kept throbbing.

Gongchan and Zico walked to school together and they were in for some shock when they saw you sprawled out on the ground.

Zico carried you in his arms, bridal style, and rushed you to the school clinic. You attained bruises and scratches everywhere. They softened when they saw you blowing onto your wounds to reduce the pain.

"Who did this to you?" Zico knelt in front of you and looked at you straight in the eye.

You felt uncomfortable when your eyes met with his.

"I tripped on a rock." you smiled sheepishly.

"You're lying." he snapped.

"Don't worry I'm not hurt. Look at me, I'm still alive." you tried your best to hide your sorrow.

"Just tell me." he pleaded.

"It will ruin your reputation as a kingka. I don't want that to happen." you hung your head low and tried your very best to hold back your tears.

"So that group of girls did this to you?" he furrowed his eyebrows and a frown formed on his face.

You nodded your head cowardly.

"Gongchan, let's go and confront them." Zico ordered. He was already fuming in anger.

"Okay." Gongchan agreed and trailed behind Zico.

You chased after them but only managed to catch up with Gongchan.

"Gongchan please don't. It will create more trouble." you begged while tugging on his arm.

"I won't let anyone hurt you." he winked and walked away.

"But you don't even like me..." you mumbled.