Rain

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLDWXmNCiU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your desperate search for Zico still continued even though your class has already started. You also knew that you will get a reprimanding from your teacher tomorrow since you skipped some lessons. Gongchan was growing worried since you still haven't arrived for class yet.

Gonchan glanced at his watch and tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.

"Where is she." cold sweat started trickle down his forehead since the teacher was frowning.

"I saw ~~~ running around just a while ago. Gongchan do you have any idea where she is right now and why she decided to play truant?" she eyed him.

"N-No." he stammered.

"Are you sure?" she narrowed her eyes.

Ring!

The school bell rang and Gongchan was relieved that he didn't have to answer his teacher's question.

He slung his bag on his shoulder and darted out of the classroom to avoid any more questions from the teacher.

"Where is that girl?" he thought while rubbing the back of his neck.

He looked around the entire school but he couldn't find you there. He then decided to search for you in the whole neighborhood.

Desperate, he started walking at a faster pace.

His legs were starting to get wobbly because of fatigue but he just ignored it and continued to look for you.

The truth is that you are currently at your workplace right now and you are busy serving the food to the customers. The cafeteria that you work at is the only place that Gongchan didn't check.

He thought that you were not in the mood to work so he didn't bother to check.

Time passed by very quickly and the sun has already set. But the cafeteria was still full so you couldn't close it yet.

Meanwhile, Gongchan was still desperately looking for you even though he's already exhausted.

It was drizzling and Gongchan didn't have an umbrella with him at that time so he used his bag as a shade instead.

Soon, it was raining cats and dogs and Gongchan was drenched.

"Where is she. I don't want her to get rained on. I don't want her to fall ill." he bit his lip since he was starting to get nervous.

Back to the cafeteria. The customers have already left and you were just cleaning up the place. After that, you locked the doors and strutted back home.

You twisted the doorknob and stepped into the house. Zico was already home.

It seems like that he was still awake since the lights in his room were still on. You took a peek inside and it seems like he was struggling with his homework since he was tugging on his hair violently.

"Need help?" you cleared your throat and spoke.

"I don't need your help." he replied back coldly.

"Where were you just now?"

"It's none of your business. Just leave me alone." he bellowed.

You were taken aback by his rudeness.

"Good night." you said timidly and shuffled your way out of his room.

You closed his door and trudged to the couch.

You jumped onto it and covered yourself with the blanket. It was freezing cold that night since it was raining heavily.

You also noticed that Gongchan hasn't arrived back home yet. Worried, you stayed up for a while and waited for him but, you were extremely tired and you couldn't stop yourself from shutting your eyes.

In the end, you accidentally fell into a deep sleep.

Gongchan arrived the moment you closed your eyes. He saw you lying on the couch with your legs sprawled out. He placed the blanket neatly over you and traced his finger around your cheek.

"Zico." you said in your sleep.

His heart shattered into a million pieces when he heard Zico's name come out from your mouth.

He was also soaking wet because of the rain.

Since he was worn out, he lied down on his bed with his wet school uniform on. It was uncomfortable but he was too weak to even lift his finger.

"~~~." he called out your name before shutting his eyes.