Burnt down

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDZadi91TgE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You made a face to annoy Gongchan. He squinted his eyes in return and looked at the board.

"I shouldn't waste my time on that guy." you smirked.

The school bell rang and it was finally time for your lunch break. You sat on an empty table in an isolated area and munched on your gratifying sandwhich.

While you were enjoying your lunch, someone gave you a slap on the back and you choked on your food. The lump of food was stuck in your throat and you were having difficulties swallowing it.

"W-Water." you said weakly and softly

Gongchan quickly reached out for the cup of water on your table and tilted your head backwards. He then slowly poured the water into your mouth.

"Are you okay?" he asked while gently patting your back.

You coughed and gulped in the water.

"Are you trying to kill me!" you narrowed your eyes and yelled at him.

He quickly shook his head from side to side and blinked innocently at you, "No, it was just an accident.".

You can sense the sarcasm in his tone. You got up from your seat and kicked his leg. He fell down on the ground and groaned in pain.

"I hate you!" you barked.

He just looked at you weirdly and walked away. Your eyes followed his figure until he slowly disappeared.

You brushed your shoulders and sighed, "I almost died.".

"I will get my revenge later." he let out an evil laugh in his head.

It was time for dismissal and you quickly made your way to the exit. Gongchan's evil plan came up in his head and he giggled to himself.

"I should follow her home and annoy her." he thought.

"Zico you can go back home first." he sang and walked ahead of Zico.

He followed you back home. He stared at your white house in awe since it was big and spacious.

When you entered your cozy home, you quickly changed into your workclothes and cooked dinner so that you won't go hungry while you're working.

While you were stirring the soup, someone rang the doorbell. You forgot to turn of the stove and the wind blew. Your curtains caught on fire without you even realizing it.

You flung the door open and saw Gongchan grinning just in front of you.

"What are you doing here?" you folded your arms and impatiently tapped your foot on the floor.

"I stopped by to say hi to you." he casually waved his hand and gave you a peace sign.

"Just go away." you scoffed and turned your back at him.

There was a black smoke coming from the kitchen. To your horror, you saw your kitchen on fire.

"Ahh!" you let out an ear-piercing scream

Gongchan immediately pulled you closer to him when he saw the fire engulfing half of the house. He ran with you further away from the house and watched it burn down into ashes.

You cried on his chest and he patted your head to ease the pain you are feeling.

"Don't cry anymore." he said in a comforting tone.

"My one and only house is gone." you sniffed.

"You can always rent one." he suggested.

Rain started pouring and the fire was extinguished but it was already too late since the whole house was burnt down. You took heavy steps towards it and weeped.

"Where can I stay now?" you bellowed.

"Definitely not my house. I won't take you in." Gongchan mocked.

You flared your nostrils at him and strolled away.

"I'll just go and look for one if there is any." you said coldly.

"Good luck!" he waved at you sarcastically.