Lunch

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ncesWWsoZc&feature=channel_video_title

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you and Zico were entering the school gate, you can sense all eyes pinned on the both of you.

"Zico Oppa is already dating someone!" the girls weeped and ran ito the washroom.

You felt kind of bad and uncomfortable to see the female students cry because of you.

Zico walked you to your desk. He waved goodbye and went to his seat.

You let out a deep sigh and rested your head on the back of your palm. The teacher stepped into the classroom while you were daydreaming. Gongchan gave you a tap on your shoulder and you snapped out of it.

"Thank you." you mouthed and he gave you a peace sign in response.

While your teacher was busy explaining, you rested your head on the table and drifted into a deep sleep. Gongchan heard the ringing sound coming out from your nose. He pinched your nose. You coughed loudly since you couldn't breathe.

He let go of your nose when you opened your eyes. You flared your nostrils and grumbled to yourself, "So annoying!".

He laughed until his sides ache. The teacher caught him laughing and made him stand outside. He stood up with his fist clenched tightly.

He leaned against the wall since his legs were getting worn out. When the school bell rang, you fetched him from outside the classroom.

"Let's go eat." you showed him your eyesmile.

Apparently, he fell for it and he followed you to the cafeteria obediently. He sat beside you and watched you gobble down half of your food. He swallowed the lump stuck on his throat while his stomach rumbled.

"Aren't you going to eat?" you asked.

He shook his head, "I forgot to pack my lunch. I also didn't bring any money with me today.".

You looked at your food and hesitated for a while. In the end, you just gave it to him.

The school bell rang again and you walked back to your class. While you were resting your head on your folded arms, Gongchan slid a note under your forearm. You felt something moving and looked down.

You saw a piece of paper sticking out. Curious, you pulled it out and read the content.

Inside, Gongchan wrote:

Thank you for sharing your lunch with me

You nodded your head and smiled at him.

When it was time for dismissal and you were about to exit the classroom, Gongchan grabbed your hand and turned you around so that you can face him.

"Where are you going?" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Work." you said in a hurry and tried to shake off his hand from your wrist but he wouldn't let go.

"Can I follow you?" he batted his eyelashes.

"No." you snapped.

"Please." he clasped his hands together and pleaded.

"Fine." you dragged your speech and left with him.

While the two of you were walking to your workplace he asked a question out of the blue.

"Do you like Zico?" he questioned you while looking at his shoes.

"No." you answered nonchalantly.

"Are you sure?" he arched his eyebrow.

"Stop annoying me!" you covered your flushed cheeks and stomped into your workplace.

"She's so fun to tease." he thought.