Hospital

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3erK6EiR74I

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got up from your seat immediately and squeezed into the crowd. There he was, sprawled out on the floor.

"Zico!" you called out his name and rushed to his side immediately.

You placed his head gently on your lap and slightly patted his cheek. "Zico! Wake up!".

"Someone call the ambulance please." you spoke with tears rolling down your rosy cheeks.

Your classmates quickly fished out their phones from their pockets and called the ambulance. Gongchan knelt down beside you and tried to calm you down.

"He will be fine. Don't worry." he said in a soothing voice.

The ambulance finally arrived and Zico was rushed to the hospital. You were pacing back and forth outside the emergency room. Gongchan's eyes were just following you.

"Why are you so panicky?" he blabbered.

"Don't you care about your friend?" you looked at him in disgust.

"I do but he stole you away from me." he muttered.

"Can't you just get over the fact that I like Zico and not you." you raised your voice.

He was about to speak but was interrupted by the doctor. The doctor approached the two of you slowly.

"Is he okay?" you asked with a hint of anxiousness in your voice.

The doctor shook his head in disappintment.

Puzzled, you tilted your head to one side and asked the doctor again.

"Is my friend okay?"

It was hopeless since he wouldn't answer your question.

The doctor talked to Gongchan in private. You hid behind the counter and listened to their conversation.

"Yes his family had a history of cancer patients." Gongchan whispered.

"What?!" you shrieked in your head.

Curious, you continued listening.

"His days are numbered." the doctor responded.

"Z-Zico." you had difficulty speaking since you didn't want them to hear you.

"I'll tell him personally myself once he regains back his conciousness. Thank you doctor." Gongchan bowed and gave the doctor a meek smile.

The doctor nodded and walked away briskly.

Gongchan let out a deep sigh while shaking his head disappointedly.

"I don't think ~~~ will be able to accept the fact that Zico is seriously ill right now." he mumbled to himself.

You came out from your hiding place and showed yourself to Gongchan.

You ran towards him and he wrapped his arms around. You let out all your tears stream down your face.

"I can't bear to lose Zico." you sobbed.

Gongchan patted your head and rested his head on yours.

"Don't worry everything will be okay."

"I hope." you thought