2 weeks left

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YYqr0Ec8xA&feature=related

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You waited patiently for Zico to return back home. While waiting, you decided to browse through the newspaper to look for a house for sale. You looked at the prices and they were a bit high so, you decided to plan on how much you'll save everyday.

"I will be able to buy that house in roughly a week or so." you talked to yourself.

While you were busy punching numbers on your calculator, the door squeaked open. It was Zico. He took a step into the house and looked at you with no expression on his face. His face was totally blank and creepy at the same time because he would normally smile brightly at you.

"Annyeong Zico." you chirped.

He didn't respond. He just dashed up to his room and locked himself inside. You were confused on why he was acting so coldly to you.

"He's angry with me." you pouted and rested your head on the back of your palms.

"What am I supposed to do?" you shook your head in frustration.

Gongchan was watching you from afar with tears streaming down his face.

"This is my first time crying because of a girl. I just got rejected by her." he clenched his fist tightly and flared his nostrils.

While you were spinning the pen in your hands, Gongchan slowly approached you with the contract in his hand.

He pushed it closer to you so that you can have a good look at it.

"You only have exactly 2 weeks left here." he said while avoiding eye contact.

"I know."

"Thank you for doing the household chores for us." he said while trying his best to hold back his tears.

"I should be the one thanking you for letting me in here." you muttered.

He quickly turned his neck the other way since his eyes were already 'leaking' and he didn't want you to see him crying.

"I'll go cook the dinner now." you said with tear-filled eyes.

You took heavy steps into the kitchen and washed the cooking utensils while feeling depressed.

His throat was hurting since he was stopping himself from crying but he ended up crying instead.

"I'll miss you ~~~." he said inside his head.

Tears were flowing freely out his eyes so he decided to go back to his room and cry his heart out. He couldn't stop his tears from flowing since he was hurting really badly. He didn't want you to leave.

"I'll just act coldly to you just like what Zico is doing now so that it will be easier for me to forget about you." he let out a deep sigh.

While you were cutting the vegetables, you heard Gongchan talking to himself. You leaned closer to the wall so that you will be able to hear him clearly.

"He really does love me huh," you furrowed your eyebrows. "He shouldn't be wasting his time on me because I don't love him back.".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's going to end soon. Only a few more chapters left but I will try my very best to extend it a bit.

Shout out the name of the person you want her to end up with :D.