Jealous

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VS7f_Mvrb4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You work here?" he asked while he wandered around,

You nodded and went into the changing room to change into your workclothes. He clapped enthusiastically when you came out.

"Why? What's wrong?" you tilted your head and looked at him weirdly.

"You look more like a maid with that apron on." he giggled.

You slapped your forehead and shook your head disappointedly, "When will he ever stop teasing me.".

"Be a good boy and stay here. Don't you dare touch anything." you ordered him and took the customers' orders.

He watched you running here and there, serving the food and taking down their orders. He felt useless just sitting there and watch you work, it also seems like you were getting very exhausted. He stood up from his seat and snatched the tray away from you.

"Here let me have this. I'll help you." he insisted.

You reluctantly gave it to him and sat behind the counter. You watched him smile at the female customers. They squealed in joy in response.

Feeling anxious, you marched towards him and pulled him away from the noonas who were trying to flirt with him.

"Why did you do that?" he pouted and groaned.

"You're still too young to hang out with them." you raised one of your eyebrow.

"You're jealous aren't you." he stuck out his tongue.

"Yah! I'm not!"

"Then why is your face so red?" he pointed out.

You quickly fanned yourself with your hands and laughed sheepishly.

"It's just warm here." you made up an excuse.

He ruffled your hair and pinched your cheeks, "You're really cute. I really don't know why you don't have a boyfriend yet.".

"I want to focus on my studies first." you mumbled.

"How about if someone confess to you? What would you do?" he quizzed.

Irritated, you slapped his arm.

"I'm going back to work. Sheesh! You ask too many questions." you mocked.

He let out a laugh and pressed your nose gently.

"Okay okay I won't annoy you anymore. Let's get back to work." he suggested.

"I wonder why he asks too many questions." you thought.