Contract

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UhEwI3AYuI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked at him disgustingly and placed the bed covers over you. He tugged on it and tried to peek inside but you laid on top of all the edges of the bed cover. He hit your head and walked out. Before walking out, he said something.

"You owe me big time, servant." he taunted.

You got offended by his trashing. You punched the air and grumbled.

"If I were given the chance to punch him, I would." you thought.

You didn't dare to go outside since you were afraid that Gongchan would annoy you and humiliate you in front of Zico. You rested your head on your folded legs and waited for the time to fly. The time was unfortunately dragging  and a minute seems like eternity.

You sighed while poking your head out the window. You enviously watched the couples outside walking hand-in-hand and appreciating the beautiful scenery.

While you were daydreaming, someone tiptoed inside the room and tickled you from behind. You were shocked and so you let out a deafening scream.

"Ahh!" you screamed.

Zico spun you around for you to face him and pressed his finger against your soft lips.

"It's me. Don't worry I won't hurt you." he smiled sweetly.

Your heart finally settled after the big schock you had. You clutched your chest and let out a sigh of relief.

"Dinner's ready." he informed you.

"Oh okay." you followed him to the dining table and sat at the far end. Far away from Gongchan so that you wouldn't have to argue with him while eating.

Every spoonful that you take, you would glance at Zico. Gongchan noticed that your eyes were glued on Zico. He evily grinned to himself and tapped his chin.

"He likes Zico huh." he let out an evil laugh in his head.

After dinner, Gongchan ordered you to wash the dishes. Zico volunteered to help you but Gongchan stopped him.

"Don't worry she can do it all by herself, am I right ~~~?" Gongchan said sarcastically to Zico while smiling sheepishly at you.

"Yeah." you said while grinding your teeth.

You clenched your fist and took heavy steps to the sink to wash the dishes. You reluctantly washed them and went to the living room afterwards to rest your aching muscles. When you were about to doze off, someone violently shook you.

"Yah! Wake up!" Gongchan grumbled.

You sat up and looked at him, annoyed.

"What do you want?" you said grumpily.

"Here, sign this." he held out a piece of paper in front of your face.

"What's this for?" you looked up at him.

"A contract. You're only allowed here to stay for a month and also you have to do the household chores for us." he smiled to himself, feeling satisfied.

You had no choice but to agree. You snatched the pen away from him and signed it.

"Good. Tomorrow will be your first day. Good luck, servant." he scoffed and went up to his room

When he was already out of sight, you flared your nostrils and punched the pillow sitting on your lap.

"At least I can still stay under the same roof with Zico." you giggled.