That was close

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQjg2pFbThs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he finished his sentence, you just looked at him blankly and it was followed by an awkward silence.

"Did you just say soft and warm?" you quizzed.

He nodded while shifting his gaze to the floor. "It was moving and it also has hair on it. Lots of hair!".

While he was speaking, you couldn't help but twirl your hair around your finger. He also noticed that you were acting suspcious.

"Is something wrong?" he wiggled his eyebrow.

"Excuse me, I need to go pack my bag now." you made up an excuse and said it in a hurry.

His eyes followed you. You were feeling uneasy since he wouldn't look away and you were running out of ideas to make a lame excuse.

"Should I or should I not?" you were in a dilemma.

In the end you mustered up courage and decided to tell him the truth.

You took heavy steps towards him while clenching your fist. "To be honest, I have a bad sleeping habit and that pillow that you were hugging...is actually...me." you uttered.

"I know," he replied flatly. "I was just pretending because I want to know your reaction.".

You slapped your forehead and clutched your chest. Your heart finally settled in place after that  heart throbing moment.

"That was scary." you thought.

You heaved a sigh of relief and limped away. For some reason, Gongchan felt weird and nervous whenever your eyes meet his. He scanned the whole room with his eyes and looked for something for him to play with.

Since Gongchan felt bored, he went up to Zico's room to look at what he's doing. Zico is busy reading a book. He sat beside him and disturbed him.

"Yah don't disturb me." Zico retorted

Gongchan was about to leave but Zico held him back. "Wait!".

"What is it?" Gongchan turned around.

"Can you do me a favor?" Zico pleaded.

"Sure! What is it?" Gongchan croaked.

"I actually really really like ~~~. I want you to help me confess to her." Zico quivered.

"What?! She doesn't like you. You're not her type." Gongchan beckoned.

"Really?" Zico slouched.

Gongchan nodded his head vigorously and quickly left the room. "Why did I do that?".

"Did what?" you suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"N-nothing." he said in a shaky voice.

"Are you sure?" you eyed him.

"Yes!" he replied immediately and walked out of the scene.

When he was already out of the scene, he leaned against a wall and took in deep breaths to calm himself down. His heart was pumping wildly.

"That was close." he wheezed.