Valentine's Day part 3

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOm1DS20t84

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you guess the correct answer I will give you a hug." he chuckled.

"Zico?" you attempted.

"Wrong."

"Gongchan?" you guessed again.

"Bingo!"

He spun you around and pulled you into a tight hug. Your body reacted to it by hugging him back. It felt like he was slightly lifting you off the ground.

"Why did you say out Zico's name first." he pouted and played with your hair.

The two of you stayed in each other's embrace for a while and Gongchan cherished every moment of it.

While he was intensely immersed in hugging you, you reached out for the cookies in your bag and waved it in front of his face. His eyes follwed the cookies immediately.

"I told you these were for me." he snatched it away from you.

You just giggled in response.

There was a long awkward silence after that. You were swaying your head from side to side and just staring out of space.

Just then, a shooting star appeared in the night sky.

"Look! Shooting star!" Gongchan enthusiastically pointed at it.

You weren't able to catch a glimpse of it.

"I didn't get to see it." you grumbled.

"Make a wish then." he tried to comfort you.

"There's no need for that since I don't believe in such things." you breathed out.

He clasped his hands together and acted cute in front of you. "Just this once please.".

"Fine." you agreed after much persuasion.

"I wish that I would be able to buy a house before the contract expires. I don't want to live in the streets" you said it aloud in your head.

"Done?"

You nodded and rested your head on your palm.

It was already getting late and your eyes are starting to droop. Gongchan noticed that you were trying your best to stay awake.

"Let's go home." he spoke to you.

There was no response since you were already asleep.

"I guess I will have to carry you home then."

He carried you on his back and ambled back home. He gently placed you on the couch and tucked you in. He climbed the stairs cautiously.

When he was about to enter his room, he noticed that the lights in Gongchan's room were still on. He took a peek inside and saw Zico engrossed in reading a book. Zico looked up and saw Gongchan smiling sheepishly at him.

"You're finally home." Zico perked up.

"Yeah."

"Were did you go? I was bored waiting for you and ~~~ to arrive." he said disappointingly.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." Gongchan said in a hurry and darted to his room.

He didn't want to tell Zico the truth since he was scared that he might hurt his feelings.

"I just betrayed my friend." he pulled his hair in frustration