Gongchan's confession

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCwhR3njAp0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I like you." he blushed madly.

"What?!" you shrieked.

"Sorry. But I just can't help it."

"Please tell me that you are just joking. This can't be happening to me. Maybe I'm just dreaming." you giggled randomly and crazily.

Gongchan scooted closer to you, grabbed your shoulders and shook you vigorously.

You snapped out of your crazy thoughts almost immediately.

"I'm not joking. It seems like you don't love me back." he sighed deeply with a hint of grievance in it.

"I-I'm sorry." you said in a hushed tone.

You got up from your seat and bowed before him.

"I'm sorry but I don't love you back." you mumbled and ambled out of his room.

When you already left his room, he immediately slapped his forehead and regretted for confessing his feelings to you.

"Falling for you is one of my biggest mistake." he grumbled.

You staggered to the couch and covered your face with your hands. You can feel your cheeks getting hot and your heart was beating wildly. Beads of cold sweat also streamed down your face. This was the first time you felt very nervous and afraid.

"Why am I like this?" you panted.

You turned your gaze to Gongchan's room. You couldn't help but feel sorry for him since you rejected him.

"I seriously hate my life right now. When will my parents take me back." you sobbed.

You let out all your tears stream down on your face for once. You have been holding them back for a long time. Then, you suddenly thought of something.

"I need to save up now. I need to buy a new house since the contract is going to expire soon."

Gongchan heard you speaking to yourself. He thought that it was somehow weird and a little bit crazy.

"Why can't I get myself to be angry with you after you rejected me," he murmured. "I guess I'll just have to avoid and ignore you so that I can move on quickly.".

A few hours have passed but you were still sitting on the couch with a grumpy expression on. You kept glancing at Gongchan's room.

Worried, you tiptoed into his room and checked if he's really asleep. You bent down to get a closer look. The only sound you can hear is his breathing and his eyes are shut.

You assumed that he's really asleep but the truth is that he was faking. When he heard your footsteps, he quickly jumped onto his bed and covered his body with his blanket.

You sat beside his bed and combed his hair with your fingers. You also hummed a song for him.

"Don't worry I promise to leave as soon as I buy a house. I won't disturb you anymore. Thanks for everything." you whispered into his ears and trudged out of his room.

He sat up when he heard the door close. He then burried his face onto his folded legs and started crying.

"Please don't leave me." he said in between his sobs.