Sleeping outside

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4bIHxEKSc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went around looking for a hotel but they were too expensive and you didn't have that much money with you since your savings were burnt down together with your house. You asked around but no one was willing to give you a discount.

In the end, you gave up and just slept on a bench in a nearby park. It was freezing cold that night and you didn't have any spare clothing to warm yourself. You hugged your knees closer to yourself for warmth and shivered in the cold night.

Zico was on his way to the grocery store. In the corner of his eyes, he saw a helpless and pitiful figure shaking while lying down on the bench. He trudged towards you and bent down to take a closer look. He placed your stray hair to the back of your ear and recognized you immediately.

"~~~ what are you doing here?' he questioned you but you didn't respond.

He gently shook you but you were too cold to even move your finger.

"Why are you sleeping out here in the cold?" he grew worried.

He felt for your forehead. It was burning hot and you were running a temperature. He had no choice but to carry you to his house. He carried you in his arms and cautiously walked back to his cozy home. He rang the doorbell and Gongchan opened the door for him.

"What is that girl doing here?" Gongchan gasped

"I can't just let someone freeze to death and she's also running a temperature. Why don't you go get a damp cloth and place it on her forehead." he ordered.

Gongchan saluted and quickly darted to the bathroom to take a small towel. He dipped it in warm water and strolled into Zico's room. Zico tucked you into bed and placed thick layers of blanket over you to keep you warm.

"Here you go." he handed Zico the towel.

Zico wiped your cheek with it and then pressed it on your forehead afterwards. He turned to look at Gongchan who was acting suspicious.

"Why do you think she was sleeping out there in the streets?" Zico wondered.

"I-I don't know" Gongchan stammered and left the room.

Feeling guilty, Gongchan made a bowl of hot soup for you. He placed it on the table beside the bed for you to eat when you wake up.

Zico was using his laptop in his room while waiting for you to wake up. You felt giddy and you slowly lifted your eyelids. You found yourself waking up in an unfamiliar room. You rubbed your eyes to clear your vision.

"Oh you're awake." Zico said, startled.

"Why am I here?" you asked while rubbing the back of your head and tidying up your hair.

"I found you sleeping on the bench." he chuckled.

You felt your cheeks heating up because of  embarrassment and quickly covered it with your warm hands. You bit your lip.

"Why were you sleeping in the streets?" he questioned.

"I-I lost my home." you stuttered.

"You can always stay here we don't mind." he offered.

Gongchan was secretly listening to the conversation from outside. He quickly twisted the door knob and forced the door open.

"No! She can't stay here!" Gongchan protested.

"We can't let her stay out there. It's dangerous." Zico defended you.

"I promise I will leave once I find a new house to stay in." you held out your pinky and looked into their eyes

"Fine." Gongchan muttered.

"Thank you." you thanked Gongchan sarcastically.

"Well you should cook dinner for us since you'll be staying here for free." Gongchan bossed.

"She's still sick. Don't worry ~~~ you stay here and rest. I'll go cook." Zico insisted and walked out of the room.

"Your friend is so much better than you." you taunted.

"One day you'll come begging for me too." Gongchan teased.