Valentine's Day part 2

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUGYloJoB9A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you were busy writing down notes, Gongchan gave you a tap on your shoulder. You turned your neck around, only to find Gongchan smiling brightly at you.

"What do you want?" you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"I bought these for you." he handed you a box of chocolate and a bouquet of flower.

You hesitated for a while but, he urged you to accept it and so you did.

"Thanks." you muttered.

The school bell rang and it was finally time for you to head back home. But you remembered something. Something really important. You noticed a piece of paper sticking out of your book.

You pulled it out and recalled immediately that you have to meet up with someone.

"I don't even know you. I think someone just want to prank me." you talked to the piece of paper.

"Well I don't have anyone to give these cookies to so I might as well give it to you." you kissed the note and surveyed the whole school.

Most of the students have already left so it was easier for you to look for the person who left the note in your locker.

An hour has passed and the school is already isolated. You were the only one left in the school. The teachers and the other staffs were already out of sight.

Exhausted, you decided to sit on the chair just outside the cafeteria. You massaged your aching legs and stretched them.

"Where are you?" you mumbled.

You waited for another hour but nobody showed up. You glanced at your watch and decided to go back home since it was already starting to get dark.

But when you were about to stand up, you heard eerie noises from behind. You turned around to look but nobody was there. Instead, there was banner hanging on the wall and it says:

Follow the rose petals

You followed the rose petals trail and it eventually led you to a garden. The garden was beautifully decorated with candles lit everywhere. It made the garden look extra special.

"Just show yourself to me!" you called out.

But there was no response.

A slow music started playing and the fireworks displayed themselves in the night sky. You stared at it in awe.

"So beautiful." you gasped.

After the firework display, you scanned the whole garden but couldn't find anybody. Sighing, you rested your wobbly and worn out legs on a chair and massaged your temples.

"I'm exhausted." you pouted.

Still, nobody showed up. Bored, you took out the batch of cookies that you baked and observed it. You wanted to give it to the person real badly.

"Please show yourself to me." you begged and used your nasal voice for a hint of cuteness.

Disappointed, you folded your arms and waited for something to happen.

Just then, someone covered your eyes and you flinched at the sudden touch.

"Guess who." someone said from behind.