Threatened

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD4yK0iF9eU&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't want them to create more mess." you slapped your forehead and watched their figure slowly disappear out of your sight.

Zico does not know the girls personally but he knew how they look like and how they gather in groups to gossip. He trotted all around the school and observed every room carefully.

He finally spotted them loiterring outside the school gate. They were giggling and squealing to themselves and it seemed like they were talking about you since Zico heard your name in their conversation.

Fuming with anger, he stomped towards them and grabbed their leader's wrist forcefully. He was gripping on it tightly and her palm is starting to be pale.

"Let go." all her efforts of squirming out of his grasp went down the drain.

He was trembling in anger.

The other girls tried to push him away but Gongchan blocked their way. He even stuck out his tongue and started taunting them.

"Don't you ever touch ~~~ ever again." Zico said in between his gritted teeth.

An evil smirk spread across her face. "I can't promise you that.".

"What did you say?" Zico bellowed.

"You have to avoid her first.".

"I can't do that." he exhaled deeply.

"Well do you want to see her get beaten up by us everyday." she grinned.

Zico timidly shook his head and started to think about it. It seems like he's starting to fall for her trick.

"Fine. Just don't touch her, okay." he covered his face while letting out a deep sigh.

"Zico..." Gongchan said pitifully.

Zico walked away arrogantly. Gongchan chased after him but he lost track of him. He went around looking for Zico but he was nowhere to be found.

In the end, Gongchan just went around to look for you. He was also having a hard time searching for you since you were hiding in a corner. You were afraid that the girls might beat you up again.

Gongchan finally found you and it seemed like you fell asleep since you were immobile.

"~~~." he said in a hushed tone.

No response.

"~~~. Wake up." he shook you ever so gently.

You snapped out of your dreams and unwillingly looked up. Your vision was blur because of all the crying you did just a while ago.

"Zico?" you mistook him for Zico since you were hallucinating.

"It's me. Gongchan." he grabbed hold of both your shoulders and shook you again.

You rubbed your sore eyes and blinked continuously. You were now able to see clearer.

"Oh Gongchan. I'm sorry if I called out Zico's name earlier." you scratched the back of your neck and gave him a sheepish smile.

"It's okay." he chuckled.

"So what happened?" you scooted closer to Gongchan stared at his face.

"Well...Zico will tell you personally." he said in a shaky voice.