Fever

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUuwzvBl2aA&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, you woke up early to prepare breakfast for them. You greeted Zico with a smile when he walked into the dining room but he just acted coldly to you. You were confused on why he was treating you coldly all of sudden.

"What did I do that made him like that?" you said in your head.

He left for school first since he wanted to avoid you as much as possible.

"I'm doing this for you ~~~." he thought.

When you were about to leave, you noticed that Gongchan was still asleep. You dashed to his room and shook him violently to wake him up. But he didn't react to it. Instead, he just whimpered in pain.

"Yah. What's wrong with you today?" you looked worriedly at him.

He was massaging his temples and it seems like he's in a lot of pain. You cautiously felt for his forehead. It was burning hot since he was running a temperature.

"Wait here." you darted out of the room and took a damp towel.

You ran back to his room and carefully placed the damp towel on his forehead.

He turned to your side and gave you a weak smile to show his appreciation.

"What happened to you? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" you felt sympathetic towards him.

"I'm fine you don't have to worry." he said weakly.

You walked briskly to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of hot soup for him to fill his stomach since it was rumbling earlier.

After cooking, you served it to him in his room and placed it on top of his lap. He sat up and took a sip. You watched every move that he made.

"Feeling better?" you asked anxiously.

"Don't worry about me," he assured you. "You will be late for school you should really get going now.".

He ruffled your hair and gestured for you to leave.

You folded your arms.

"It's okay I'll just absent myself from school today. I need to take care of you since I'm your 'maid'." you beamed at him.

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me."

"I want to stay." you retorted.

"Are you willing to stay by my side forever?"

"Huh? Why a sudden question?" you tilted your head and gave him a puzzled look.

"Just tell me your answer."

"I guess...since you're my friend." you were unsure.

"I'm just a friend to you?" his heart started aching.

"Close friend?" you wiggled your eyebrow, still unsure.

He slapped his forehead and shook his head disappointedly.

"I guess I don't have any chance to be with you." he murmured.

"What?"

"Forget it. You're too clueless." he breathed out.

"Clueless? Are you hiding something from me?" you eyed him.

"I've purposely made it obvious for you but you still haven't realized that I-"

You cut him off.

"You what?" you narrowed your eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll update again tomorrow. Nites~^^