Zico!

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_gSWL6QSQ&feature=channel_video_title

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zico has been hanging out with the other female students more. You felt left out since he always ignore you and give you a cold shoulder. You don't like how he has been treating you these past few days.

During your lunch break, you decided to talk to Zico in private. You wanted to know real badly why he has been treating you so coldly.

You sat on the chair outside the cafeteria and waited for him to finish eating. You tapped your foot on the floor and hummed a song to yourself so that you won't feel bored.

When he was about to head to the classroom, he saw you sitting by the side while swaying your head. He shook his head and looked away immediately.

You whipped your head up and saw Zico. You ran after him.

"Zico! Wait! I need to talk to you!" you shouted at the top of your voice.

He immediately stopped in his tracks and turned around to face you.

"What do you want?" he fumed.

"Why are you so cold to me? What happened to the old Zico?" a tear dropped from your eye.

"I just think that you're not worthy to talk to." he smirked.

"What?" you mumbled.

"Just stop disturbing me. I don't hang out with beggars like you."

His last sentence left a deep scar in your heart.

"What did I do to him?" you murmured.

Feeling depressed, you walked back to your class with a gloomy expression. Gongchan was worried when he saw you looking so glum.

He's fighting the urge to talk to you. He wanted to forget about you very quickly.

"I'm so hungry." you muttered.

You rubbed your tummy and grimaced in pain. You couldn't take the pain anymore, so you decided to close your eyes, hoping that it will somehow ease the pain.

Watching you groan in pain is somehow torturing Gongchan. He doesn't like it when he see you in pain.

You rested your head on your table and gulped in a huge amount of air.

While you were about to close your eyes, you heard a loud thud. It seems like someone passed out. A huge crowd started forming in front of you.

"Zico Oppa!" the girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

"What happend to Zico?" you bolted up awake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Gongchan or Team Zico?

Because I can't seem to choose that's why I'm asking all of you for your opinions ^^