Zico's compliment

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Idx40aCRA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mentally slapped yourself and went to sleep. Zico was busy washing up when he he saw your figure all curled up on the couch. He half-smiled and went to his room to get a blanket. He advanced towards you and carefully placed it over you to keep you warm.

"Good night ~~~." he said in a hushed tone and went back to his room.

Gongchan woke up early the next day. He went to the living room and saw you still sleeping peacefully. An evil thought popped up in his mind. He shuffled towards you while evily grinning to himself.

He rubbed his hands together and pulled the blanket forcefully away from you. In the end, you rolled over and fell, face first on the floor. You brushed your cheeks and glared at him.

"Ouch." you pouted

He threw his fist in the air and had a mini celebration. He stuck out his tongue and scurried away.

"Ugh! So annoying!" you cursed in your head.

You folded the blanket neatly and went hesistantly to the kitchen. You decided to cook breakfast for them since you are now officialy their 'maid' for a month. While you were cutting the vegetables, Gongchan shocked you by secretly walking behind you and poking your cheek. You accidentally cut your finger.

Seeing your finger bleeding profusely, he ran up to his room and took the necessary medication to apply on your wound. He dragged you to the couch and gestured for you to sit.

He applied the medication gently on your wound and blew on it, "Does it still hurt?".

"Nope. It doesn't hurt, I'm fine you don't have to worry about me." you said sarcastically.

You got up from your seat and made your way to the kitchen. You continued stirring and cutting the vegetables. Gongchan poked out his head from behind and smiled brightly at you.

"Need help?" he asked enthusiastically.

You coldly shrugged it off and shook your head disappointedly, "No I don't need your help. Just go away.".

He was taken aback by your rudeness. He skipped happily back to his room and got ready for school.

Zico trudged into the kitchen and looked at what you're cooking. He rubbed his eyes to get a better view.

"Looks delicious." he complimented

"Thank you." you said in a shaky voice.

"Do you want to walk to school together?" he suggested.

"Sure!" you replied immediately.

"I'll wait for you." he winked and went up to his room to get ready for school.

You quickly finished up cooking and served it on the table.

"Breakfast is ready." you voiced out.

After putting in the last spoonful into your mouth, you darted up into the bathroom and got ready for school.

Zico was patiently waiting for you outside the house

"Why are you still here? You're going to be late. Let's go" Gongchan sang.

Zico shook his head.

"I'm walking to school with ~~~." he replied.

Gongchan raised his shoulders and hopped away happily.

After seeing the time, you quickly rushed towards the door and stood in front of Zico.

"Shall we go now?" he asked.

You nodded enthusiastically and strolled with him.

"Are you seeing someone?" he asked shyly.

"Nope. Why did you ask?" you responded.

"Well you and Gongchan look good together." he chuckled.

"What?!" you screamed in your head.

"I don't like him." you murmured

"I think he likes you back." he teased.

"He's not my type." you replied.

"Okay then I won't tease you anymore." he ruffled your hair and let out all the air from his nostrils.

"You're actually kind of cute" his compliment made your face red like a tomato.

"Thank you!" you beamed at him.