Just go

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ohJA6glD8&feature=channel_video_title

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shall we go now?" Zico reached out for your hand and tugged on it.

Feeling guilty, you shook off his hand and took a step back from him. "I guess we should just stay," you changed your mind. "Gongchan's cut is quite deep and I should look after him.".

Zico was appalled.

"I'm really sorry Zico." you said in a hurry and he responded by giving you a meek nod.

You dashed to the steps and ran up to Gongchan's room. You could hear him grumbling and whining from outside. This made you feel awful since he's acting like this because of you.

"Gongchan please open the door," you knocked on it but he didn't want to open it. "Gongchan please open the door.".

"I don't want to!" he screamed.

"Stop being so childish." you demanded.

"Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be on that date with Zico." he hissed.

"Because I didn't want to leave you here...alone." you sighed.

His mood changed after hearing you speak. He stood up and reached for the doorknob while you were leaning against the door.

"Gongchan just open the door." you pleaded and pounded on the wooden door.

"Just leave me alone." he sang out.

Sighing, you rested your back against the door and folded your arms. "He's so stubborn!" you screamed in your head.

Gongchan realized that you weren't speaking anymore.

"Hey you still there?" he checked.

"Yeah" you replied, frustrated.

He twisted the doorknob without him knowing that you were leaning against it. You felt the door you were exerting your whole body weight on missing. It turned out that Gongchan opened the door and before you can even land on your back, he caught you in his arms.

"AHH!" you shrilled.

"Are you okay?" he asked while nestling your head in his arms.

You felt for your cheeks and checked if you hurt yourself. Panting, you took in deep breaths and relaxed yourself.

"I'm glad I caught you." he chuckled.

You shot him a glare and sat up.

"I'm really sorry if I made you worry. You can go on that date with Zico. I don't mind." he murmured.

"But how about you? I can't just leave you here...alone."

"I'm fine. Just go. Go," he pushed you out of his room and waved goodbye. "I hope you will have a fun time there.".

"Should I go?" you hesitated for a while.

Seeing you with your legs rooted to the ground, Gongchan strolled towards you and gave you a light push.

"Have fun!" he cheered and threw his fist in the air.

You too did the same and you shook his hands since you were grateful.

When your back was already facing him, he grimaced and he hung his head low. You slowly walked to the living room. When Zico saw you, he quickly wrapped his arm around your shoulder and the two of you stepped out of the house.

Gongchan was left alone with nothing to do and with a heavy heart. He regretted for letting you leave with Zico.

"It hurts to see you with him." he mumbled to himself.