Bitter

Living together with my enemy

SNSD-Mistake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBs42c08UI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked into Zico's ward and sat beside his bed. You took his warm hand and placed it against your cheek. Gongchan was watching you with his eyes filled with tears.

He couldn't help but tear up. Seeing his friend in this condition made him feel bitter.

"Zico." you murmured.

"~~~ we should go back home now. It's already getting late. We still have school tomorrow." Gongchan cleared his throat before he spoke.

"Can I stay here? Just for today." you requested.

"If that's what you want." he muttered.

"Thank you." you shifted your gaze back to Zico.

Your heart softened when you saw Zico's face. It was extremely pale.

"I'll stay with you here then." Gongchan sighed.

"Oh okay." you replied flatly.

He sat on the couch just beside the door and rested his head on the arm rest. Watching you stare at Zico in awe somehow broke his heart.

Envious, he shut his eyes and forced himself to sleep. He was having difficulties sleeping since you were a humming a song to yourself and it was quite loud.

"I would like to get some sleep." he harrumphed.

You stopped immediately and nodded. You motioned for him to go back to sleep and he did.

When Gongchan has already fallen asleep, you advanced towards him and gaped at him. You placed his fringe to the side and caressed his cheek.

"Good night my prince." you whispered into his ear and rested your head on his arm.

You sat on the floor with your head nestled in his arm. You were in that position for the entire night. It made you feel like he was protecting you.

The sunlight shone on Gongchan's angelic face. He woke up from it. He was startled when he saw your face so close to yours. It was so close that he could feel you breathing.

He cautiously pulled his arm away and he placed you gently on the couch so you could sleep more comfortably. When he was about to step out of the room, you 'revealed' another sleeping habit of yours.

"Gongchan." you mumbled in your sleep.

He quickly turned around when he heard you.

"~~~?" he walked towards you.

He knelt down and observed you.

"I guess that she was just sleeptalking." he let out a light chuckle.

"I'm stuck in between. I don't know who to choose." you blabbered.

"She loves me too?" Gongchan gasped.

"I love Gongchan but I also love Zico." you continued to sleeptalk.

"I love you too ~~~." he spoke softly.

"I can't believe that I fell in love with Gongchan." you rumbled in your sleep.

"Same here. I can't believe that I fell in love with you." he replied but he didn't expect for you to respond since you were still asleep.

"It's okay if you choose Zico over me." he said with tears escaping his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Mimi13 Unnie for making the poster.

I'm so touched since she made the poster of her own accord ^^.