Tantrum

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeAmcCJzGM8&feature=feedu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you were mopping the floor, someone stepped on the puddle just behind you. You heard the water splash. You instantly recognized Gongchan's squeaky voice because he was giggling. You turned around and smacked him right on his head.

"Ouch!" he grimaced in pain.

"Stop disturbing me! Gosh you're so annoying!" you placed your hands arrogantly on your hips and tapped your foot impatiently.

"I will do the household chores for today if you want," he offered. "...Or I can take you out on a date!".

"No thanks. I rather stay at home." you declined his offer.

"You deserve a break."

"No I don't. Just go away and stop torturing me!" you shooed.

Disheartened, he darted to his room and jumped on his bed. Zico secretly walked out of his room when he heard Gongchan playing with himself happily inside his room. He quickly took this opportunity to confess to you.

He stared at you in awe while you were mopping the floor with beads of perspiration rolling down your forehead. He advanced towards you and waved casually at you.

"Oh hello Zico." you responded.

"Are you free today?" he gulped in his saliva and talked to you softly.

"I'm quite busy today though." you pouted.

"Nevermind then." he twisted his ankle and made his back face you so that he can hide his disappointed face.

"Well...I can always start on my assignments tomorrow." you let out a laugh.

His face immediately brightened when he heard you speak. "Really?" he perked up.

"Where do you want to go anyway?" you wondered.

"Up to you. Is there any place that you have never been to?"

"I want to go to watch the sunset later." you chirped.

"Sure. I'll see you later then." he waved goodbye.

When his back was already facing you, you threw your fist in the air and squealed in your head. Gongchan still has no idea on what's going on downstairs. He was still jumping on his bed.

Feeling dehydrated because of all the jumping he did, he limped to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. But when he was about to pour the distilled water into his mouth, your giggling made his hairs jump. He accidentally dropped the glass of water which made a loud shattering noise.

Appalled, you dashed to the kitchen where the source of the sound came from and saw a horrified Gongchan. Some of the pieces of glass cut through his delicate skin. You rushed to his aid and blew onto his cut. Fortunately, it wasn't that deep and serious.

"Are you okay?" you asked while patting the wound on his palm.

"I'm fine." he replied monotonously.

You gently patted his palm and planted a kiss on it. He was startled by it.

"Why did you do that?" he questioned you.

"So that it will feel better." you beamed at him.

"~~~ are you ready?" someone said from behind.

You turned your neck around and saw Zico winking at you. He gestured for you to walk towards him.

"Let's go. The sun is almost setting." he slung his arms around your shoulder and reached out for the doorknob.

"But she has to take care of me!" Gongchan threw a tantrum.

"Gongchan! No! This is my only chance to be alone with Zico!" you screamed in your head.

"I'll check on your wound once I come back home, okay?" you gave Gongchan the peace sign. But he shook his head and stuck out his tongue.

"As my maid you're supposed to take good care of me." he made a childish excuse.

"Look here, she's not your maid." Zico retorted.

"You don't own her and neither do I." Zico added.

"Fine. Leave now then and have fun watching that boring sunset." Gongchan stomped into his bedroom and slammed the door close.

"I wonder why he's acting like that. He's so unreasonable!" you thought.