Best Christmas present

Living together with my enemy

Merry Christmas in advance- IU ft. Thunder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1DkyppTQv8

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm crying because I realized that I love you more." you sniffed.

Gongchan held you close to his chest and rested his chin on your head.

"Sorry but I have to let you go." he wiped away his tears with his thumb and walked out of the ward.

Your eyes followed him.

"Why Gongchan? Why?" you said under your breath.

You went back home feeling gloomy. The house was also empty so you took this opportunity to pack and move out of their house. Before stepping out, you took one last glance at Gongchan's room and started reminiscing.

Your memories with Zico and Gongchan started to play inside your mind.

"Good bye Gongchan." a tear escaped from your eye as you carried out your luggage.

Gongchan was puzzled when he entered his home. It was quiet and nobody was home. He felt lonely since he doesn't have anyone to talk to.

When he entered the kitchen, he realized that you already left since your belongings were already gone.

"Why didn't she tell me that she's leaving." he whined.

He darted out of his house and desperately looked for you. He searched for you but you were nowhere to be found.

"~~~ please don't leave." he panted.

Ring!

His phone started beeping.

He quickly fished out his phone from his pocket and answered the call.

"Hello?" he took in deep breaths before he spoke.

"I'm sorry to say but you're friend is gone." the person from the other line said.

"What?!" Gongchan was completely stunned.

--A few months later--

When you were about to enter the cafeteria, you bumped into someone and accidentally spilled your drink on his shirt.

"I'm sorry!" you frantically wiped his shirt with your handkerchief and apologized repeatedly.

"You don't have to apologize." his voice seems familiar to you.

You looked up and saw Gongchan beaming at you.

"G-Gongchan?" your jaws dropped.

"I missed you." he chuckled.

"How's Zico? Where is he?" you questioned.

Instead of answering your question, he handed you a pink envelope instead.

"He wrote it before he passed away." he muttered.

Tears streamed down your cheek while you were reading Zico's letter.

Inside, Zico wrote:

Dear ~~~,

Please take good care of Gongchan. That will be my last wish before I die. My days are numbered and I want to see you smile before I pass away. I hope that the two of you will learn how to get along well. I love you.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled brightly at you.

"Yes!" you squealed in joy while wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I don't care whether you're clumsy or imperfect or-" you shut him off by pressing your lips against his.

He kissed you back and it started to snow.

"This is the best Christmas present ever!" you chirped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support my new fic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73780/opposite-wish-comedy-romance-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband

I hope that you enjoyed reading this fic just as much as I enjoyed writing it ^^.