Valentine's Day part 1

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYkCskXF7U&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up early the next morning to prepare breakfast for Zico and Gongchan. You also wanted to bake a batch of cookies since today is Valentine's Day. After cooking, you ran up to the bathroom to do your daily routine and to get dressed for school. Gongchan woke up from the aroma of food coming from the kitchen. Half-awake, he struggled to walk to the kitchen since he keep bumping into the furnitures.

When you walked out of the bathroom, you were surprised to see Gongchan already awake. Gongchan was munching on his sandwhich. The cookies were still baking.

Gongchan finally lifted his eyelids and he beamed upon seeing you. The cookies finished baking and you took it out and let it cooled. After cooling, you placed it in a small bag and tied the end with a ribbon. You only prepared one bag since you don't have time to prepare more cookies. You were in a dilemma on whom to give it to.

"Are those for me?" Gongchan perked up and pointed at the cookies.

You hid it behind your back and started fiddling with it.

"No, it's for someone else." you cringed.

"It must be for Zico then." he said disappointingly.

"No it's not for him either!" you flailed your arms.

"Who is it for then?" he questioned.

"You will find out later." you said in a hurry and rushed out of the house.

You skipped happily to your school. Before entering the classroom, you headed to your locker to take the books you will need for class later. When you opened it, a note flew out. You picked it up and read the content.

It says:

Meet me later after school

You looked at the back of the note but it was blank.

"Who is this from?" you wondered.

You slid the note in between the pages of your book and darted back to your class. The classroom was still empty and you were already feeling bored.

"When are they coming?" you rested your head on your desk and looked at the board.

The students started appearing in groups and they exchanged letters, flowers and chocolates. You felt out of place as you watched the couples in your class exchanging gifts. You took out the bag of cookie you baked and tossed it in the air.

Finally, Zico arrived and he sat on his desk while taking out something from his bag. He slowly approached you and he held out a pink envelope. You reluctantly took it from him and placed it on your desk. Before he can even walk back to his seat, you immediately stopped him and asked him a question.

"Were you the one who left the note in my locker?" you quizzed.

He shook his head and gave you a confused look.

"No, why?"

"Uhm. It's just that...Nevermind." you pouted.

The school bell rang and the teacher entered the class. It seems like she's in a good mood but her smile was creeping you out.

Gongchan rushed inside the classroom since he was late for class but the teacher just let him off the hook today. He went to his desk and smiled at you.

You pushed your desk closer to him and leaned closer to ask him a question.

"Were you the one who left the note inside my locker?" you whispered.

He waved his eyebrow and shook his head.

"What note?"

"Nevermind. I guess I will have to find it out myself then." you sighed.