Date

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHGkdubcVxc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, you and Zico were strolling in the park with your hand intertwined with his. The two of you finally found a seat which portrays the sunset beautifully.

You stared at the picturesque scenery while Zico gawked at you. You noticed that his eyes were locked on you and he gave your hand a light squeeze.

Feeling awkward, you cleared your throat and broke the long and awkward silence.

"Is there anything on my face?" you asked while caressing your cheeks.

He shook his head and played with your hair; gently twisting it around his finger. Then, he held both your hands and looked at you straight in the eye.

"I have something to tell you," he mustered up courage and decided to speak up. "It's very important.".

"What is it that you want to tell me?" you looked up.

"The truth is that I have a-" Zico was interrupted.

"Stop right there!" someone shouted from behind.

You turned your neck around and saw Gongchan, fuming with anger. He stomped towards the both of you and dragged you away from Zico.

"Yah Gongchan let go of me!" you ordered but he didn't listen to you.

"Gongchan why are you here?" Zico stood up and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm here to take her home. It's already getting dark." Gongchan blurted and he grabbed your wrist tightly.

Zico flared his nostrils and shot Gongchan a glare. The awkward silence made its appearance again.

"I have something important to tell her." Zico said in between his gritted teeth.

"She's not interested." Gongchan smirked.

"Tell me what?" you flinched.

"It's not that important. Let's just go home." Gongchan dragged you away forcefully and turned his direction to his house.

"How dare you ruin my plan." Zico cussed in his head.

"Let go of my wrist now please. It hurts." you pleaded.

When the two of you were already at the doorstep, he slowly let go of your wrist and brushed it gently. It was red and sore since he grasped onto it tightly.

He opened the door to his house and guided you to the couch. He gestured for you to sit and he took an ice pack from the kitchen and pressed it against your swelling wrist.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." he apologized and it seemed sincere.

You stared at the floor blankly and let out a deep sigh.

"Why did you even do that? My date is now officially ruined." you smiled weakly.

"If I only I have the courage to tell you then I would." he laughed without humor.

You giggled in response.

"I'm sleepy. Good night." you yawned and stretched out your arms.

"I'll talk to you again tomorrow then." he ruffled your hair and made his way to his room.

You nodded in response and rested your head on your pillow. You drifted into a deep sleep.

It was already getting late but Zico was still outside. Still mourning over what happened earlier.

"Maybe it's still too early for me to confess to her." he sniffed.

He got up from his seat and took heavy steps back to his home. When he opened the door, the first thing he saw was you, lying on the bed while cuddling your pillow.

He tiptoed towards you and bent down to get a better look. He placed all your stray hair to the back of your ear and gaped at you.

"I hope that you will love me back." he said in a hushed tone and went to his room.

He prepared his bed and jumped into it while covering his whole body with his blanket. His eyelids were drooping and soon, he was asleep.

"I love you ~~~." he said under his breath before closing his eyes.