Introduction

Living together with my enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3x1smZJPWo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring!

Your alarm clock rang and you grumpily switched it off. You sat up and rubbed your delicate eyes. Today is your first day in highschool but you weren't excited about it unlike the others who stayed up late at night to pack their bags. You walked out of your room and did your daily routine. Then, you put on your uniform and walked out of your house.

You were living alone since your parents are working overseas. You have no siblings and no friends. Life was a struggle for you since you have to work part-time after school to earn your own allowance. You didn't want to depend on your parents since you wanted to be independent.

You were unconciously walking down the hallway when you bumped into someone and accidentally spilled your drink onto his shirt. The juice stained his uniform.

"Watch where you're going!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry." you clasped your hands together and apologized.

He rolled his eyes and stomped away. You looked back at him and stuck out your tongue.

"I hate him!" you cursed in your mind and looked for your classroom.

You finally found your classroom and you sat at the very back and end of it.

"He's here!" the girls squealed.

A handsome young man entered the classroom. You foolishly gaped at him and daydreamed. Your heart started fluttering and you could feel the butterflies in your stomach.

"Zico Oppa!" they screamed and followed him to his seat.

You sighed, "I won't be able to get close to him since he's so popular.".

While you were burrying your face onto your folded arms, you sensed someone sitting just right beside you. You looked up and saw the male student whom you spilled your drink on.

His eyes widened in anger and he gritted his teeth.

"You!" he showed you his bare knuckles.

You smiled sheepishly at him and rubbed the back of your neck.

"I already offered you my apologies." you said cowardly.

"I won't let you off easily." he smirked and sat on his desk.

You mentally slapped yourself, "Oh great I just made a new enemy on my first day of school.".

The teacher entered the classroom and she asked her students to introduce themselves. Soon, it was your turn.

"My name is ~~~. Please treat me well." you used your nasal voice to attract their attention.

"Gongchan here." your enemy winked at the female students.

They swooned and blushed in return.

"So you're name is ~~~ huh." he grinned.

You awkwardly nodded your head and went back to your books.

"I will make life difficult for you." he let out an evil laugh.

"Stop annoying me." you hissed and smacked his head.

"You'll regret doing that." he glared at you.