# 2

My Love Next Door

The sun was going up and the sunlight hit yoonas face, she groaned as she turned around so the sunlight was on her back she could feel a bit warmth from the sunlight as she was half awake, when yoona sat up she heard her door open she looked at it and saw her mom, she remembered that her mom told her yesterday that both of her parents would find her a school to go to.

 

“Slept well?” She asks.
“Yeah haha I did” Yoona smiled to her mom.
“ Good, me and your father made breakfast, come down when you’ve dressed” She said and walked out from yoonas room and closed the door.

 

Yoona got up from her med and started to get dressed, this is what she had on;

large.png

She decided to just have some light makeup like foundation and mascara and she decided to just go with this hairstyle;

tumblr_mg25l8O39B1qd704zo1_500.jpg

 

When she was done she walked down the stairs and when she got down, there her parents was they saw her coming down and her mother looked really surprised.


 

“Omo you look so pretty yoona!!” Her mother said and gave her a smile, she looked over to see yoonas father looking down at the newspaper, she nudged him a little with her elbow which made him look up to see his daughter.

 

“Oh yoona, you look very pretty, come and sit” Her dad simply said not caring about his wife nudging him.

 

“Sit down honey” Her mother said and have her a napkin  “You don’t want to spill food on your clothes, right?” She continued.

 

“Thank you mom” Yoona simply replied after all the compliments her mother gave her, but yoona knew that she only meant well for her daughter.

 

 

Yoona sat with her parents and talked for a bit when she ate her breakfast, and she found out that her parents had found a school for her to be in and that she would start tomorrow. Yoona felt really excited and happy about starting school, to meet new faces and maybe make new friends too, I mean it’s only been 1 day since they moved in but she felt lonely.

 

Suddenly she remembered the girl she saw yesterday, who was she? Why was she crying?  Yoona thought about that but cam to reality when she heard her mother.

 

“Yah, yoona are you okay?” Her mother asked.
“ You spaced out” Her dad added.


 

“Oh, I did? Sorry hehe” Yoona replied and looked at both her parents.

 

Yoona took her last bite from her sandwich and drank what was left of the juice in her glass, after that she stood up she took of the napkin and pulled the chair in to the table.

 

“Where are you going honey?” Her mother asked.
“Just out, I want to explore a bit” Yoona said and made her way to the door to put on her shoes.
“Okay just don’t be out so late okay” Yoonas mother added.
“Yea I heard you mom” Yoona said and opened the door and got out.