# 12

My Love Next Door

“What was all that about yoona?”

“……”

 

Yoona just looked down on the table, she was so confused and didn’t know what to think.


*This can’t be!! No…*

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Yoona was sitting on the kitchen chair with her hands on the head while she was looking down on the dinner table, her parents were sitting in front of her she didn’t dare to look up at her parents.

 

“What was that yoona? Who was that girl?” Her mother asked, yoona could hear on her mothers voice that she was really worried.

 

*It can’t be true?!?! Why did I do it?? Am I really….*

 

Yoona didn’t hear her mother, she was just on her own thoughts, she was really confused.

 

“Yah!! Yoona!!” Her mother yelled and that made yoona flinch she looked up at her mother and just starred at her, she felt like she wanted to cry.

 

“W-what, mother?” Yoona said in a shaky voice.

 

Her mother just let out a sigh.

 

“Who was she? That girl?” Her father asked.
“Oh, just a friend” Yoona replied with a week voice.


 

Yoona felt a bit scared, what had she done, yuri was maybe as shaken up and confused as yoona was. Yoona didn’t know what to think. Yoona looked down on the table again, she could feel that her parents was looking at her almost starring.

 

“I’ll be going now” Yoona suddenly stood up with her head hanging low.

 

Her parents looked at her while she walked up to her room, they didn’t dare to say anything else to her, they just didn’t want to push her to hard and make her tell them everything. Of course they were worried about what happened but they just wanted to leave yoona alone for a while to calm down.

 

It was time to sleep, yoona just changed her clothes and went to bed, she didn’t really want to talk to her mom or her dad about it, she wanted to figure it out of her own and know why she did it, but the one thing she was worried about was; How would she face yuri tomorrow??

 

While yoona was lying in her bed thinking she then heard her door opened, without looking at the door or who it was she just turned her back. She could feel a bit of weight  on her bed. Yoona closed her eyes and she knew it was her mom, she would always talk with yoona if something had happened or if she was worried.

 

“Yoona honey, please don’t get yourself into trouble, I love you for who you are” Her mother told her while she was her daughters hair she then kissed her on the head and walked out closing the door.

 

When she walked away yoona started crying still lying down, she didn’t know why thought, she just wanted to let it all out. After crying some minutes yoona fell asleep but what she didn’t know was that her mother didn’t walk away she heard yoona cry, she closed her eyes and walked down.

 

Her mother walked down from the stairs and met her husband in the living room who was watching tv.


“I don’t know what we should do honey, she’s up there crying” mrs.Im said.
“She will calm down soon, just give her some time” Mr.Im said.


 

Mrs.Im sat down next to her husband, he could feel that she was down. Mr.Im felt a bit sadness too.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Mr.Im asked his wife.

 

Mrs.Im looked up at her husband with worry.

 

“Maybe she….?”  Mrs.Im said but paused and looked at the TV “Maybe she’s…..Gay?” She said and was still looking at the TV.

 

“Why? Why would you think that??” He said a bit surprised.
“Didn’t you hear what she was talking about?” She said and looked at Mr.Im.


 

Her husband stood up and got his hand out and gave his wife a smile.

“Why can’t we just go to bed, it’s late”


 

She just smiled, she took his hand and both of them walked up to their bedroom and went to sleep.  It was quiet in their house but maybe not so quiet in the neighbor hood…………

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone i'm sorry if i haven't had time to write since my program crashed but i fixed it so i can start writing now again and this is the chapter i got done haha i hope you like my story this far??? Thank you