# 18

My Love Next Door

“And why are you so late huh, young lady?” Yuri step-dad said as he walked up to yuri as she went inside the house.

 

“I was at my friends house and ate dinner” Yuri replied her step-dad as she was looking somewhere else.

 

“And why didn’t you tell us? HUH?!!?” Her dad raised his voice and took yuri by the collar of her uniform.

 

Yuri was afraid that he was going to hit her this time but he didn’t, he let her go and walked away, just when he walked away yuri looked up and was that her mother passed him and walked up to yuri with an angry look on her face.

 

 

When her mother came up to yuri she slapped her daughter hard on her chin, yuri felt the pain and looked back at her mother, she could see that her mother even had tears in her eyes but she didn’t know why, while seeing that she also got some tears in her eyes but that was only because of the pain.

 

 

“What the hell yuri, why did you go to her house, i told you already to just finish your school and get a job!!” Her mother yelled.
“B-But I—“ Yuri couldn’t finish, another slap was giving from her mother.
“Shut up and go to your room, no food for you tonight!!” Yuris mother yelled and pointed at the stairs.

 

 

Yuri didn’t hesitate, she ran up the stairs crying. After yuri slammed her door shut her mother let out a sigh.

 

 

“Don’t be sad honey, we just want her to learn by her mistakes she makes” Her husband said as he hugged the back of his wife.

 

 

The both of them walked in to the living room and enjoyed the night with some beer and cigarettes while watching TV.

 

 

While they had their fun yuri was in her room crying in her bed, she hated her life, but she had her ups and downs, she misses her real father who was much more nicer that the jerk sitting on the TV couch right now, maybe banging her own mom.

 

 

She had been crying for al long time now and both of her parents might be asleep, yuri stood up and walked out from her room she then walked to look inside of her parents bedroom and yes she saw them sleeping in there.

 

 

She passed their bedroom and walked inside the bathroom that wasn’t that far away, she closed the door and got the lights on. When she was inside the bathroom she walked up to the sink and looked through the cabinet, her eyes scanned it and she found a razor blade inside, she took it out and started to get away the fabric from her wrist……….Then she cut herself, the pain went through her body as she cut there was blood too it dripped down in the sink.
 

 

 

Yuri had tears in her eyes that fell from her chin, she had been thinking about cutting herself before but didn’t dare to do it, but now she had enough she took the razor and finally cut one last time, she then washed the razor and put it back again where it was and she also washed the blood of and it hurt a lot.

 

 

When she was done she just turned the light off and walked back to her room and closed the door, that night she had a hard time falling asleep, she couldn’t stop starring at the marks on her wrist and she couldn’t stop thinking about yoona and the kiss the shared in yoonas room.

 

*Have I fallen in love??*

 

Yuri was thinking a lot about it but she didn’t know her own feelings that well, she wanted to find out, she always were happy when yoona was by her side she made yuri feeling like she was alive again and her only hope to keep living.

 

“Come on yuri get some sleep now!!” She told herself while she was hitting her own head. Yuri turned her back to her room door and soon fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short update guys but i just wanted to make a short chapter about yuri and her parents again -.- i'm sorry if you hate me!! *Shows aegyo* I'll try to make longer updates but i hope you still like this one hehe byee!!

- RyuAceHiga