# 17

My Love Next Door

After school the three of them parted but yuri and yoona walked home together as usual, yoona and yuri was still feeling weird that Jessica might had become their friend but they didn’t really trust her yet, it just felt weird that she said a simple “sorry” they wanted Jessica to show them that they could trust her but they didn’t bother to tell her about it, they felt like it would be a secret challenge for Jessica to make them believe her.

 

As they were walking yoona and yuri sometimes bumped their shoulders softly against each other as they walked. Yoona was thinking about the secret kiss she had with yuri in the nurse room she smiled a bit but didn’t notice yuri was looking at her.

 

“What’s so funny yoona?” Yuri asked.
“ Huh? N-Nothing” Yoona replied.


 

As they continued to walk yoona felt yuris hand grab hers, she widened her eyes but for yoonas luck yuri didn’t see it, yoona just looked at yuri who was smiling, she didn’t look back at yoona she just continued to look forward as they walked. Why is she holding my hand?!?!  Yuri never let go of yoonas hand, it felt really strange for some reason, she wanted to remove her hand but in some way she didn’t want to.

 

“Yuri-ah, I think I like someone??” Yuri just said without thinking, she felt like she was going to burn up.
“What?!? Really!! Who is it?? Do I know him??” Yuri stopped her tracks and looked at yoona with a smile.
“I-I don’t know it’s really complicated, I’m sorry I can’t tell you” Yoona apologized.


 

Yuri just shakes her head and smiled back at yoona.

 

“It’s fine, just tell me when you know okay, I really what to know this dude” Yuri replied and then they continued to walk.

 

*Pabo!!*

 

When they arrived at the both of their homes they faced each other and smiled to say goodbye, but yoona had other thoughts in her mind. Yuri was about to walk away from yoona when she felt a heave weight on her arm that stopped her from walking, she faced yoona and gave her a confused look.

 

“Don’t go yet, please eat dinner with me?” Yuri said and let go of yuris arm.
“I need to tell my parents” Before yuri walked away yoona stopped her again but this time she just dragged her inside yoonas house.


 

As they went inside yoona just let go of yuri as she was standing in front of yoona.

 

“Yah what was that for!!” Yuri small yelled at yoona.
“Sorry, I just didn’t want you to talk to your parents about it” Yoona replied almost cold to yuri.


 

“But why yoona?” Yuri asked while yoona got of all her outerwear and walked inside the house.
“You know my reason” Yoona smiled and patted yuri on her schoulder.


 

Both yoona and yuri walked up to yoonas room, her parents wasn’t home yet because of their job, Yoona went to her wardrobe and opened it, she took out some clothes for her to wear.

 

“Yah yoona why change??” Yuri didn’t know why she was just asking her friend such a stupid question.

 

“I don’t want to be in my uniform that’s why” Yoona simply replied but didn’t look back at yuri.
“But want about me??” Yuri asked and walked up behind yoona.


 

Yoona picked up some clothes for yuri too since she couldn’t be mean to her friend after all, when she turned around to give yuri her clothes she didn’t realize that she was so close to her so she bumped into yuri as the both of them fell on the floor, the clothes fell out from yoonas hand and went all over the floor.

 

*Outch*

 

When both yoona and yuri hand their eyes closed they were in pain but they could still fell a bit of softness somewhere, but they didn’t know why……..Until they opened their eyes, the both of them looked at each other and saw that the both of them was lying on the floor…………….KISSING!!! They parted really fast as they sat up and rubbed their lips. Both yoona and yuri were read faced and really warm in their uniforms. They didn’t know what to think everything went really quiet and awkward.

 

*Omg I can’t believe that happened!!* Yoona & Yuri thought at the same time.

 

Both of them didn’t dare to look at each other they just sat there for a while.

 

“Oh yuri, you’re here too”

 

Both of yoona and yuri faced the door and saw yoonas mother standing there, yuri just nodded while yoona gave out a fake cough and got her clothes from the floor and stood up.

 

“I’ll just have to change” She said and took off to the bathroom.


 

- Fast forward -


“Thanks for the food mrs and mr.Im” Yuri said and bowed to the both of them.
“Oh it’s nothing we hope to see you again dear” Mrs.Im said and gave yuri a polite smile.


 

Yuri put on her shoes and walked up to the door.

 

“And thanks for lending me your clothes yoona, I’ll see you soon” Yuri said and gave yoona a smile before walking out from the house and to walk home.

 

After yuri went home yoona just walked up to her room and laid down on her bed, she had a lot of thoughts running inside her head and all of them was about yuri, did she really like her? Maybe, maybe not, she didn't know if her feelings for yuri was real or not, they kissed this night and yoona also kissed yuri in school, but did that really count as a kiss if the other person didn't know about it? She just didn't know. 

Yoona just had to admit it for herself, she was scared about all this.