# 5

My Love Next Door

Yoona walked with her home teacher to their classroom, it was quiet around you two no one was talking so yoona felt kinda awkward around her teacher, they had been walking for a while walking up for two stairs and now they were just walking a straight line it didn’t take a while when the teacher finally stopped her tracks.

 

“Here it is” The teacher said and smiled to yoona, she picked up her keys to open the door and then she walked in.


 

Yoona stood in the opening for a while and studied the classroom, she found a great spot in next to the window in the bottom of the classroom. Yoona walked all the way down there and sat down on the chair.


 

“I hope you will like it here yoona, if something happens at school you can talk to me” The teacher said and stood behind the master's desk.
“I will thanks for having me here”  Yoona stood up and bowed and then she sat down smiling.


 

After a while all the other students came in one by one both boys and girls they were a bit noisy all of them were. Yoona looked at each one of them and made an annoyed face that easily spelled “shut the up” all over her face. The teacher saw yoonas reaction and told the students to be quieter.

 

All the students went quiet and sat down on their desks, but yoona grew more curious about the empty seat in front of her. When their teacher was about to start the classroom door slammed open. All eyes went to the door and there she was…….Kwon yuri.


 

“Yah, kwon Yuri why are you late again?” The teacher yelled at yuri while she was walking by she stopped walking when she had her eyes on Yoona

 

 

*Why is she here?!?!*Yuri thought.


 

Yuri shaked her head and sat down in the seat in front of Yoona, what yuri didn’t know was that yoona was smiling to herself when she knew that yuri would be in the same class as her, she really wanted to be friends with yuri, she felt something that just wanted to make her and yuri friends.

 

“Aish, okay let’s just start the class” The teacher said and yoona saw that she was smiling and turned her head towards yoona “But before that I want you all to meet someone, yoona could you stand up?” She continued and yoona didn’t hesitate and did what the teacher said, she stood up and every eye was on her

 

 

*Omg so embarrassing*

 

 

“Uhm, h-hello I’m im Yoona please treat me well everyone” Yoona said and she felt her whole body heat up.

 

“This is our new student, she will be in our class so please as she said, treat her well on her first day” The teacher said “And oh, I forgot yoona! Just call me miss.Kim” She continued with a smile but soon she turned her back to the class and started to write things up on the board.

 

*This will be a loooong day* Yoona thought to herself.

 

---------------------------------------

Hello everyone i just wanted to tell you that i won't be able to update in what is it?? In 3 days or so but i'll try to update this story with 2 chapters when i'm back as an apology to all my subbers out there!! So please understand and i'll be back! Okay? Thanks!!