# 6

My Love Next Door

The lesson went by and it was time for lunch, everyone was starting to walk out from the classroom and so did miss.Kim. Yoona saw that some girls were still there in the classroom and yoona felt them looking at her and yuri but she didn’t care so much so yoona stood up and started to pack her bag, soon the girls walked by yoona and up to yuri. There were 3 girls, one was blonde she looked like should be an American/asian, and the 2nd one had red hair and she looked also a bit American/asian and the 3rd girl had really short blonde hair.


 

“Yah, yuri why are you at school, huh?! Didn’t I tell you to stay away!!” The blond haired girl said and had on a y face.
“I’m sorry…” Yuri said in a weak voice looking down on her desk.
“What? I can’t hear you, speak louder ” The blondie yelled back.


 

Yoona just had stopped packing her bag when she watched what was happening in front of her, she couldn’t believe what they were doing to yuri the blondies 2 friends just stood there….Watching while they were laughing.


 

Yoona felt like she wanted to protect yuri from those girls but she remembered what yuri told her “D-Don’t talk to me in school okay” She closed her eyes and sighed.


 

“And who are you, new girl!?!” The blondie asked yoona.

 

Yoona opened her eyes and was a bit surprised that the girl was talking to her. Yoona could see that her friends were watching yoona with a smirk on their face.


 

“I’m Im Yoo-“
“I already know your name stupid!!”
The blonde girl said and smiled.


The blonde girl and her friends turned around to walk out but the blonde girl turned back and took a last look on yoona and with a smile she picked up yuris face with her hand and all the 4 girls could see that she had tears in her eyes, the blond girl slapped yuri on her face and walked away with her face on.


Yuri widens here eyes and so did yoona, yuri put her hand on her cheek and touched the place where she had been slapped. Yuri looked back at yoona with her teary eyes before running out from the classroom and away from yoona, when she did yoona just ran after her but stopped at the classroom door and she could see that yuri was running through the hallway and away from the students.


Yoona saw them laughing at her while she ran away everyone were trying to grab her to get a punch or 2 but it was too late she was already outside the school building.


*What was those girls problem anyway!?!?!*


Yoona walked in to her classroom again, she didn’t feel like eating after what she just saw back in there. She went back to her seat and laid her head down on her desk, she thought about yuri again and the scene kept replaying in her head.


She felt really bad for yuri was it like this every day? She wanted to know more! Something about yuri made yoona want to protect here and keep those es away from her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg?!?! Who are those girls!! They're sooooo mean to Yuri!! How will Yoona handle this!?!?! Well you just have to keep reading haha

It you haven't please subsribe upvote and comment!! Please don't be a silent reader!! Thank you all!!

- RyuAceHiga