# 19

My Love Next Door

It was Friday their last school day on this week, the sun was chining and yoona got up from her bed and got ready for school, she noticed that yuri didn’t leave a message this morning that she had woke up. Yoona decided to send her a text message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Yuri
From: Yoona

“Yah yuri! Are you awake?!? It’s school time!!Get ready”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona decided to skip breakfast since she woke up a bit late this morning, she ran in to the bathroom and brushed her teeth when her phone suddenly got a message, she took it up and looked at it and she noticed it was a reply from yuri. Yoona smiled as she opened the message but it soon disappeared when she saw it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Yoona

From: Yuri

“I’m sorry yoona I can’t make it today, fighting!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Yoona was sad hearing yuri couldn’t come to school this day, she wanted to know why she was going to be home and why she was sick but on the other hand she also knew that yuri probably didn’t want yoona to worry so much so yoona just sent her a new message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Yuri
From:Yoona

“Okay yuri-ah, please get well and get some rest”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona took her stuff and went to school her parents started to accept that their daughter was gay well they didn’t believe it fully but they were still thinking about it. While yoona was walking to school she noticed that she didn’t get any more replies from yuri, she hoped that she was okay and not that really sick she had her plan.

 

When yoona came walking up to the gates she was Jessica, she was probably waiting for tiffany and sunny, but when yoona came a bit closer to the gates she could see Jessica walking up to her with a smile on her lips.

 

“Yoona!!”  Jessica yelled as she walked up to meet yoona.
“Hello Jessica, why are you here?” Yoona asked.


 

Jessica was still smiling at yoona as she asked her that.

 

“I was waiting for you and….” She paused and looked behind yoona as yoona followed her and also looked behind her “And yuri, huh that’s weird where is she?” Jessica continued as she looked back at yoona.

 

“She’s sick, she gave me a text message this morning” Yoona confessed.
“Oh okay so it will be just the two of us then” Jessica smiled and for some reason hugged yoonas arm.


 

“Ehh yea I guess” Yoona awkwardly said as she walked with Jessica in to the school building.


 

Inside the classroom


“Is it okay if I take yuris seat for today?” Jessica asked yoona.
“Why not” Yoona simply replied.


 

Jessicas happy face disappeared as she sat down she was still looking at yoona who had her head to the other side looking out from the window.

 

“Why are you like this yoona? Is something bothering you?” Jessica asked a bit worried.
“No I’m fine Jessica” Yoona replied and looked at jessicas way and gave her a weak smile but turned her head to the window again.


 

Jessica just let out a sigh as she turned her head to look forward.

 

“It’s about yuri, right?” Jessica talked again.

 

Yoona didn’t want to talk about that, she just felt like she wanted to be left alone and maybe not accepted Jessica sitting down next to her, she just continued to look out from the window and didn’t care about Jessica and that question. But one thing she was sure of her question was still in her head.
 

 

“It’s about yuri, right?”
“It’s about yuri, right?”
“It’s about yuri, right?”


 

It kept on replying in yoonas head and she couldn’t stop thinking about it, was she worrying over yuri when she already knew that yuri probably didn’t want her to worry? She was just so confused.

 

“Hello? Yoona to earth are you okay?” Jessica asked as she waved her hand in front of yoonas face.
“S-Sorry I’m just fine Jessica, don’t worry” Yoona said and finally gave Jessica a smile.


 

* Even if you tell me not to I still do*

 

The lesson went on what felt like forever but soon the bell rang and it was time for a break, everyone in the class was already on their way out but Jessica and yoona was still inside.

 

 

“So what about sunny and tiffany?” Yoona suddenly blurted out.
“ I told you I dumped them already” Jessica replied sounding a bit annoyed.

 

 

Jessica and yoona just sat in the classroom and didn’t care about walking outside of it since their next lesson was going to be in their classroom also.

 

“Yoona I need to tell you something” Jessica said and turned her face to look at yoona and she did the same.

 

Yoona just nodded as she still was looking at Jessica, she didn’t have her bright smile anymore, it was more serious looking.

 

“I think I like someone” Jessica said and gave yoona an awkward smile.
“Really do I know him? You have to tell me about it” Yoona said feeling a bit happy for Jessica.


 

Jessica become more nervous as she swallowed big, she still had her head turned to yoona as she opened .

 

“Actually I—“

 

“Hey hey what do we got here?” A voice said that interrupted Jessica.

Both Jessica and yoon turned their head to the voice who talked and saw sunny and tiffany in front of them.

 

“What do you two want, huh?” Jessica said and stood up from her chair.

 

Tiffany and sunny both gave Jessica a smirk.

 

“Can’t we play with our friends?” Sunny spoke and walked in front of tiffany.
“Just shut up and walk away!” Jessica said.
“Don’t jess, they don’t deserve it” Yoona interrupted and took jessicas arm as she also stood up.


Tiffany and sunny just stood there and smiled, the both of them soon walked away as the bell rang and they sat down on the other side of the classroom. Sometimes tiffany and sunny could go to different classes and disturb them or even just sitting in the classroom and no teacher didn’t dare to tell them to leave.

 

Fast forward

After school


After this last day of school everyone cheered and everyone ran out from school, all of them were happy but maybe not everyone were, Jessica and yoona was walking together outside the school yard, no one were talking and it was a awkward silent between them and Jessica didn’t like that at all.

 

“Okay yoona, I’ll see you and perhaps yuri on Monday” Jessica said as she gave yoona s smile but yoona didn’t noticed it, Jessica stopped walking and pouted but soon ran after yoona again.

 

“Hello yoona, I’m talking to you!!” Jessica yelled and this time yoona heard it.
“ Oh sorry, okay see you on Monday” Yoona replied and gave Jessica a weak smile before walking home.


 

“Aish what’s with her??” Jessica said as she pouted and watched yoonas back as she walked away.


 

Yoona just walked straight home and and didn’t bother to look on the surroundings, when she opened the door and locked it after walking in her parents weren’t at home but she saw a plate with food and  a note on it. She walked up and read it and of course they were at work again.

 

Yoona didn’t mind her parents away for work but when it was this often she felt like she was living alone, but she was happy that she could see them before bed time. Yoona took the plate and warmed it up later she took it and a glass of milk and sat down in front of the TV

 

She suddenly felt her phone vibrate so she took it up and looked at it, it was a message. Yoona saw it was from yuri when she opened up the text message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Yuri
To: Yoona

“Hi yoona, I saw you coming home, how was school? Did you miss me?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

Yoona stopped eating as she read yuris text.

 

 Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

 

That was the only thing yoona could see in her message, did yoona really miss her? She didn’t know her feeling but she couldn’t forget her plan. Yoona put down her fork and started to write back.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Yoona
Too: Yuri

“ Yah, are you spying on me now?? It was boring without you ofc, and yes I missed you?? Mad??”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona couldn’t hold in her little evil grin on her face while she stuffed with food, she put down her phone and continued to eat it took a while for yoona to get a reply from yuri this time she thought something had happen but no, yoona picked up her phone after placing her empty plate and glass in the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Yuri
To: Yoon

“Kekeke I see, nooo I’m not stalking yoouu!! I’m not mad haha, I was also bored when I couldn’t see you!!”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Time to get my plain to work*

 

Yoona smirked as she replied yuris message.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Yuri
From: Yoona

“Okay wanna meet in the tree house tonight?? I’ll bring food”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona walked up to her room and changed to normal clothes

 

k-fashion-kfashion-pretty-q-ulzzang-Favi

 

Her phone vibrates again, yoona picked it up and read yuris reply.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Yoona
from: Yuri

“Yes, sure”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

" Omg what will yoona do now?? What was jessica going to tell yoona!??!?! OMG hahaha this is very interessting!! What do you think about this?? I'm also really happy what i've come this far with my story!! I don't know how many chapters this story will have but i'm glad that i can write a story for you guys that you all can be happy about XD I'm also happy to all of the subscribers  & upvotes that i have it relly makes my day i love you guys!! "

- RyuAceHiga