# 7

My Love Next Door

It was the end of the 1st school day and it wasn’t a very good start at all after what happened to yuri, yoona walked out from the school and the school yard on her way home she was still thinking about what happened, she tried to get it away from her head but it wall still there.

Yoona just wanted to protect yuri from those girls, who were they?? Why did they bully yuri like that?? Yoona hated it, she didn’t just want to be friends with yuri she needed to. Yoona noticed that yuri didn’t have any friends either so why not? All yoona had to do was to talk to yuri and make her yoonas friend.

 

 

“I have to do this!”yoona said to herself as she continued to walk home.



 

It didn’t take so long until yoona was home but when she was about to open the front door another door opened and slammed shut yoona looked back and saw yuri running outside. Instead of walking in to yoonas house she ran after yuri.

 

Yoona saw that yuri ran into the woods.
 

 

*This can’t be good* Yoona thought but she continued to run after her.

 

 

When they had been running yoona saw that yuri stopped so she did too. They were now standing in front of a tree house.

 

 

*This was better* Yoona thought again thinking that this situation could have been worse.

 

 

Yoona studied yuri for a while when she was just looking at the tree house, she turned around a few times and looked around, probably looking if someone was following her but she thought that no one did.

 

 

“Why is she going up there?” Yoona said to herself when she saw yuri climbing up in the tree house.

 

 

Yoona walked up to the place where yuri had been standing. She took a breath in and then out.

 

 

*Be calm yoona*

 

Then yoona walked up to the tree house and knocked on the little door. Yuri didn’t answer it so yoona just sat out there for a while when she suddenly heard yuri was crying. Yoona widen her eyes and opened the door for herself and while yoona was looking around she spotted yuri sitting in a corner crying holding her legs in her chest.


When yoona saw it all she just sat down next to yuri, she wanted to cheer her up, but how?

 

“Are you okay yuri?” Yoona asked but looked down on the wooden floor.

 

No answer…

 

 

*sigh* “look I just want to help you out okay!?” Yoona said once again.
 

“You can’t..” Yuri said and looked up at yoona with a blue eye and some scars on her face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everone!!! i'm back from my "break" now and i've updated my story with 2 chapters like i promised you all, i hope you guys liked them both and will continue to like my story and read it, THANK YOU ALL!!!

- RyuAceHiga