# 24

My Love Next Door

Yuri came by yoonas house, her parents were still home and they accepted that yuri could come by and visit for a while. Yoona had put on some simple clothes like a t-shirt and some shorts. She were just ready when she heard the door ringing.

 

“I’m coming” She yelled as she ran down the stairs and up to the door. Yoona opened the door and saw yuri standing there.
“Come in yuri-ah” Yoona said and opened the door more so she could walk inside.


 

Yuri just smiled which made yoona blush, her mom could see it and she knew directly that something had happened between her daughter and yuri.

 

“Maybe you want to take a walk yuri?” Yoona asked trying to make her know what she meant.
“Okay sure yoona” Yuri said and both yoona and yuri walked back to the door.


 

“Mom dad, we’ll be back later don’t worry” Yoona yelled as she then closed the door after getting out from the house.

 

As yoona and yuri walked outside they felt a bit awkward since they just confessed  2 days ago, yoona was still happy she didn’t want to ignore her love to yuri she reached and took yuris hand in hers and yuri noticed it and looked at yoona.

 

“What? Can’t I hold my lovers hand?” Yoona asked teasingly.
“No it’s fine” Yuri replied with a smile.


 

They continued to walk for a while when they came to the playground, they sat on the swings and just enjoyed their company.

 

“So yuri, have your mom and step father done something to you these day?” Yoona asked looking at yuri.
 

“No not really? Why?” Yuri asked as she looked up to meet yoonas eyes.
“I want you out of there, and I really mean it” Yoona said in a much serious tone.
“Okay, but how?” Yuri replied.
“I don’t know yet”
“Oh”
Yuri said as she looked down again.

 

It went silent again, the cold air touched yuri and yoonas skin, they looked up in the sky and saw the clouds were dark and soon small raindrops were coming down from the sky yoona and yuri both took each others hand and started to run as the rain started to pour down.

 

“Hurry yuri, get inside” Yoona yelled as she opened the door and yuri ran in first and then she came inside and locked the door.

 

Yoonas mother came to see what was going on and then she spotted 2 wet girls in her house.

 

“omg are you 2 okay, you’re so wet let’s get new clothes” She said and got up to yoonas room, she soon came down with hew dry clothes.

 

“Where I hope both of you don’t get sick” She said and smiled.
“Oh come on mom, let’s go yuri” Yoona took yuris hand and the both of them walked up to yoonas room to change.


 

As yoona started to change her clothes yuri just stood in a corner looking at yoona, when yoona turned around she noticed it.

 

“What’s wrong yuri? Change you don’t want to get a cold right?” Yoona said as the stood up and looked at yuir.
 

“It’s not that….It’s just” Yuri paused.
“Just what?” Yoona replied.


 

Yuri didn’t reply and that’s when yoona got it what yuri meant about them changing clothestogether.

 

“aigoo, yuri just because we’re together it’s nothing wrong by that, just change okay”Yoona have yuri a playful smirk. “And I won’t do anything, if you don’t want me to” Yoona continued teasing yuri.

 

“Aish you !!” Yuri replied as she threw a pillow on yoona and then she just laughed “I’ll change” She continued.