# 26

My Love Next Door

Downstairs yoona her parents and yuris mom were talking about what just happened that day, yuris mom told them everything about what her step husband used to do to yuri and everything else that needed to be said, yoonas parents were chocked about what she told them even yoona was really chocked about it because she didn’t hear every detail about yuri and her life.


 

Yoona in the other way got scolded by her parents for leaving school just to look how yuri was doing at home but they were happy that she got there too.

 

Yuris mother were finally happy to have that man out from her life so she could spend more time with yuri than him, she also decided to get back on her feet and stop smoking drinking and all the other stuff she was doing when he was in the family.

 

After a while when yoona her parents and yuris mother had been done talking yuri just came down from the stairs probably just awake from her sleep.

 

“Oh yuri you’re up” Her mother said and ran up to yuri and have her a hug.
“Yes mom I’m up” Yuri smiled as she hugged her back.


 

The both of them let go and then turned to yoona and her smiling parents.

 

“I hope everything will get better for both of you” Yoonas mother said.
“Thank you all, especially you yoona, if you and your parents weren’t here then I just didn’t know what would have happened” Yuris mother replied almost starting to cry.
It’s fine don’t mention it” Yoonas father said and then both of yoonas parents started to walk up to the door.


 

Everyone got to the door and told their last goodbye, yoona and yuri gave each other a hug before they walked back home. Yoona was so happy that everything was starting to get better and everything starting to fall to place, but both of them were really worried of how they could handle it in school but they couldn’t care less. But there was just something that didn’t feel right for yoona but she didn’t know what it was.

 

“I’m proud to have you as our daughter yoona” Her mother said and smiled to her.

“I agree, yoona you just saved a life too” Her father joined.
“Aww guys please don’t make me cry, I love you two” Yoona said and she hugged her parents but let go when they were in front of the door.


 

“But are you going to call the school telling them I’m sick?” Yoona asked as they walked inside, both of her parents just agreed since the school were going to be over soon.

 

Yoona just walked up her room smiling to herself, but suddenly Jessica came in her mind she didn’t have had contact with her all day, she quickly changed clothes and laid down in bed she then took up her phone, there was some missed calls and some texts, yoona just frowned as she opened her phone to look at the texts.

 

“Yoona are you there?”
“Heeey!!!! Where are you!!!”
“YOONA!!!! I’m getting so worried here!!!”
“Please reply!!”
“ARE YOU DEAD?!?!?”

“I’m soooo bored!!!! I hate school without you!!”


 

Yoona couldn’t do anything than laugh but she was worried as well so she decided to just give her a call to see how she was doing. It took a while for her to answer but she did.

 

“Heeey jess how are you?” Yoona asked when Jessica picked up.
“YOONA?!?! IS THAT YOU?!?! Where the hell have you been!!!!” Jessica started yelling on the other line, yoona quickly got the phone away from her ear but put it back again to her ear.


 

“Omg calm down jess, I’m alive and I’m sorry okay” Yoona said but smiled.
“ Do you really think I can be calm if you don’t reply, huh? I thought you were dead!!” Jessica said but in a calmer voice than before.

 

“Well I’m not and I said I’m sorry, and it’s a long story to tell” Yoona replied.
“Okay well we can talk more tomorrow if you want” Jessica asked.
“Okay sure, don’t just think I’m dead or anything okay” Yoona laughed.
“I won’t, okay bye” Jessica giggled but hanged up.


 

Yoona just smiled to herself when she laid down in her bed and looked up on the roof.

 

“What a crazy day yoona” She said to herself still smiling.